ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan

MeetTheFerentz

HR Heisman
Nov 20, 2006
LOL. A team we handled on their home court a few weeks ago, looked like dogsh*t in the BTT, hadn't won back-to-back games in over a month, didn't have their star point guard most of the time, and has a head coach that makes Fran look mentally stable, just beat a #6 and #3 seed to go to the Sweet 16. LOL.

It's just plain comical at this point. Might as well laugh about it; it's healthier than deep depression.

LOL. A team we handled on their home court a few weeks ago, looked like dogsh*t in the BTT, hadn't won back-to-back games in over a month, didn't have their star point guard most of the time, and has a head coach that makes Fran look mentally stable, just beat a #6 and #3 seed to go to the Sweet 16. LOL.

It's just plain comical at this point. Might as well laugh about it; it's healthier than deep depression.
TN looked like a #1 seed as well, what a game - glad I quit watching that Richmond/Prov snooze fest...

Michigan shoots 54% in 1st round (vs Colorado State) and 50% today vs Tennessee. That's enough.

Tennessee looked good. Michigan a little better.

Not sure what's comical about it.

March Madness, baby. Expect the unexpected.

Also, don't forget that in November, Michigan was predicted to win the Big Ten and they were a projected number 1 seed in the NCAA tournament. It just took them a long time to figure it all out.

He's black and has Michigan money behind him

It ain't rocket science
John Beilein is white, many of his best players were 3* off the radar recruits, and got Michigan to two NCAA finals...you got a theory on that?

Or do you just hate Michigan and are possibly a little racist??

Last edited:
Reactions: RichardMassive
Penny Hardaway just about got to a sweet 16 by almost beating Zaga last night. Fran been coaching 30 years and still get get there and blown out by Zaga numerous times. It’s becoming comical Iowa can’t peak just once in twelve years during the third week of March.

Michigan shouldn't even have made the tourney, that's one of the comical things about it. I believe Michigan and its "I'll kill you" coach were 14-11 entering the NCAA. Now they're assured of being one of 16 teams left after tomorrow. All of this is a good argument for letting EVERYONE into the tourney. Do so, and a 7-27 team might get hot and win the whole thing. March Madness, baby.

John Beilein is white, many of his best players were 3* off the radar recruits, and got Michigan to two NCAA finals...you got a theory on that?

Beilein had 4* recruits in every class and a lot of them were the difference makers. He had a bunch of them that never really even did much for the team. It's not like he had trouble attracting talent to Ann Arbor. He had a lot of mediocre finishes in the conference, and some great, but always had the team peaking at the right time.

Michigan shouldn't even have made the tourney, that's one of the comical things about it. I believe Michigan and its "I'll kill you" coach were 14-11 entering the NCAA. Now they're assured of being one of 16 teams left after tomorrow. All of this is a good argument for letting EVERYONE into the tourney. Do so, and a 7-27 team might get hot and win the whole thing. March Madness, baby.
Ummm no

Reactions: UofMbasketball
Which would you rather have, a BTT title followed by first round pants sh!tting performance with early exit OR be a double digit seed that upsets their way into the sweet 16? I'll take the latter 100% of the time.

If Mich wins the next game then I agree, if they lose, no way. Sweet 16s are great but if you lose that round, give me a B10 title 100%. Add that banner to Carver.

• Haha
Reactions: RichardMassive
---------If Mich wins the next game then I agree, if they lose, no way. Sweet 16s are great but if you lose that round, give me a B10 title 100%. Add that banner to Carver.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Everything isn’t about race. Take it to the OT board.
Interesting...why didn't you make an issue with the poster I responded to who made a point the Howard is black? I wasn't exactly the one who brought up race. Any reason you didn't respond to him?

If Mich wins the next game then I agree, if they lose, no way. Sweet 16s are great but if you lose that round, give me a B10 title 100%. Add that banner to Carver.
96acd38d-56fa-4b40-935e-1dbc1842678d_text.gif

Beilein had 4* recruits in every class and a lot of them were the difference makers. He had a bunch of them that never really even did much for the team. It's not like he had trouble attracting talent to Ann Arbor. He had a lot of mediocre finishes in the conference, and some great, but always had the team peaking at the right time.
Huh? The knock on Beilein was his inability to land top end (on paper) hs recruits. Especially early on. The only player he landed of recruiting note in his first 4 years was Morris...when he bolted to the NBA he got replaced by a 3* Beilein had flipped from PSU....some kid named Trey Burke.

Beilein had a couple very good classes (on paper) after things took off after that but was still considered a talent finder and developer vs. recruiting closer.

But you can believe what you want no matter how untrue

Reactions: BlameIt
Michigan has a great coach and, despite his recent punch, he has a better overall court demeanor than Fran. With his ability to recruit,and being a Wolverine legend, Michigan will be at or near the BIG top in most years to come.

Reactions: ellobo

Michigan has LOTS of money.
Juwan Howard is a legend there. He is also a very recognizable black athlete.

Please don't be naive and think that doesn't matter.

GTFO with your racism claims. Go hug a tree.

ADVERTISEMENT