KyleFields

Rookie
Dec 29, 2007
Black (4*)
DPJ (5*)
Hawkins (4*)
Martin (4*)
Collins (4*)

To go along with Crawford, Perry, McDoom, Johnson, Ways and Harris. Feels good to be a blueblood. Sending my condolence ...... :cool: See you in 2019, in the Big House. #Hail

Black (4*)
DPJ (5*)
Hawkins (4*)
Martin (4*)
Collins (4*)

To go along with Crawford, Perry, McDoom, Johnson, Ways and Harris. Feels good to be a blueblood. Sending my condolence ...... :cool: See you in 2019, in the Big House. #Hail
finger.0.0.jpg

Black (4*)
DPJ (5*)
Hawkins (4*)
Martin (4*)
Collins (4*)

Question is, will you have a QB that can actually get them the ball.

Reactions: 39HISMN

Speight, Peters, McCaffrey and the Dual Threat QB from Bishop Gorman on commit watch. I would say we have that position covered from now until 2022.

Feels good to be a blueblood.

Does it feel good to be a P.O.S whose self esteem issues require him to post on an Iowa message board?

Because that's the only purpose I see for this post--a self esteem boost for you. No one here is going to apologize for being Iowa fans. Anymore than we will apologize for beating Michigan 5 of the last 6.

Perhaps you should consider therapy. Might be more helpful than polluting an Iowa board with pro-scUM drivel.

As a matter of fact didn't we take your former QB Jake Ruddock and turn him into a NFL QB who broke several Big Ten passing records?

Speaking of Jake, it will be good to see him at our "Signing Day Event" tomorrow. You know the one where Tom Brady, Jeter, Leyland, Migos, Todd McShay and Desmond Howard were at last year? :D

As a matter of fact didn't we take your former QB Jake Ruddock and turn him into a NFL QB who broke several Big Ten passing records?

Speaking of Jake, it will be good to see him at our "Signing Day Event" tomorrow. You know the one where Tom Brady, Jeter, Leyland, Migos, Todd McShay and Desmond Howard were at last year? :D
Exactly what Big Ten records did Ruddock break? Again concentrate on trying to make Michigan/Ohio St a rivalry it gets old watching Ohio State beat you every year.

Yep, you definitely have self esteem issues.

Let me see if I can help. Gosh, Kyle, that is so awesome that you are a big fan of the Michigan Wolverines and live vicariously through 18-21 year old kids. You are so cool! Gee, if only the rest of us could be cool like you and love the Michigan Wolverines. Unfortunately, none of us Iowa fans are awesome sauce like you. You rock, Kyle! You are the blue blood of intellectual giants picking Michigan to be your favorite team. Wahoo! Go Kyle!

Now, how bout going back to the scUM board? Thank you.

Really doesn't matter until King Khaki stops crapping down those pants at the end of close games. Wonder what fun way he will find to lose this year?

of all the boards to post that on...... they came into Kinnick and got their asses handed to them, and yet he still posts on the here- smh
there really is a problem with our youth

of all the boards to post that on...... they came into Kinnick and got their asses handed to them, and yet he still posts on the here- smh
there really is a problem with our youth
Last play of the game field goal.

Black (4*)
DPJ (5*)
Hawkins (4*)
Martin (4*)
Collins (4*)

You're only posting here because Martin chose UM over Iowa, otherwise there's no point. Congrats, maybe they can beat OSU finally or not blow a late lead.

If you come into Kinnick undefeated and ranked #2 in the country and get beat. you got your ass handed to you. period

Okay, I don't know if many people would agree with that, but okay. The Hawkeyes curb stomped Michigan into oblivion. Duly noted.

Black (4*)
DPJ (5*)
Hawkins (4*)
Martin (4*)
Collins (4*)

Is there any chance we flip Martin because of this? He's never going to see the field there!

Reactions: exiled in IL
oh yeah man!!!
we got jerminic smith!!!
BOOM!

...............pwft............fart.............poop.............oops

Black (4*)
DPJ (5*)
Hawkins (4*)
Martin (4*)
Collins (4*)

Our? You're a member of the Michigan football squad now?

Black (4*)
DPJ (5*)
Hawkins (4*)
Martin (4*)
Collins (4*)

It is telling that the Michigan fan base has now stooped to Nebraska levels.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT