ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan's 2017 WR haul .....

Black (4*)
DPJ (5*)
Hawkins (4*)
Martin (4*)
Collins (4*)

To go along with Crawford, Perry, McDoom, Johnson, Ways and Harris. Feels good to be a blueblood. Sending my condolence ...... :cool: See you in 2019, in the Big House. #Hail
I'm pretty sure if you play 11 WR's out LB and DL will get a good push.

If you come into Kinnick undefeated and ranked #2 in the country and get beat. you got your ass handed to you. period[Well put.We were better that day.1point or whatever.HAWK PLAYERS WON THAT WITH HEART! NO?

Black (4*)
DPJ (5*)
Hawkins (4*)
Martin (4*)
Collins (4*)
To go along with Crawford, Perry, McDoom, Johnson, Ways and Harris. Feels good to be a blueblood. Sending my condolence ...... :cool: See you in 2019, in the Big House. #Hail

Clint_Eastwood_disgust.gif

giphy.gif

As a matter of fact didn't we take your former QB Jake Ruddock and turn him into a NFL QB who broke several Big Ten passing records?

Speaking of Jake, it will be good to see him at our "Signing Day Event" tomorrow. You know the one where Tom Brady, Jeter, Leyland, Migos, Todd McShay and Desmond Howard were at last year? :D
Heck if Michigan cannot beat lowly ol' Iowa, how will The Wolverines ever beat a blue blood like OSU?

Hawk fans, I hope Husker fans don't come off as douchey as the OP does here. I occasionally read Iowa's board when it's slow over on the Husker board, but I hadn't encountered this level of douche baggery on your board until reading this guy's posts.

Michigan fan, I'm embarrassed for you that I have to explain this to you, but Iowa beat you and kept you out of the play-off. You should probably not be running your mouth about recruits until you manage to beat Iowa on the field.

Hawk fans, I hope Husker fans don't come off as douchey as the OP does here. I occasionally read Iowa's board when it's slow over on the Husker board, but I hadn't encountered this level of douche baggery on your board until reading this guy's posts.

Michigan fan, I'm embarrassed for you that I have to explain this to you, but Iowa beat you and kept you out of the play-off. You should probably not be running your mouth about recruits until you manage to beat Iowa on the field.
Depends on the scoreboard and the time of the year. This guy is just a troll that Iowa fans are giving too much attention. Most Michigan fans that have posted here have been ok.

Breakdown of Nebraska posters here:
Nebraska wins: wont stop yapping until the next game
Iowa wins: don't post for a couple months
Signing day: brag a little
Summer/Spring: always how they are so much better and how Iowa fans don't truly know the game of football or its history.

edit: we have our own delusional posters as well. Hopefully most people realize the way people post on the internet is not a direct reflection of how fans are in person.

Reactions: NYC-Husker
Iowa is beneath us .... nice try.

Hey don't you listen to these knuckleheads. You're obviously a winner in life. Who cares that you spend time on an Iowa message board talking about how much Iowa doesn't matter.

Winner in life. Amazing life. Obviously.

Question is, will you have a QB that can actually get them the ball.

As a matter of fact didn't we take your former QB Jake Ruddock and turn him into a NFL QB who broke several Big Ten passing records?

Speaking of Jake, it will be good to see him at our "Signing Day Event" tomorrow. You know the one where Tom Brady, Jeter, Leyland, Migos, Todd McShay and Desmond Howard were at last year? :D

You really struck a nerve with that Ruddock thing. Except the fact we told him he wouldnt start and we went 12-0 without him. But ya cuts deep.

Black (4*)
DPJ (5*)
Hawkins (4*)
Martin (4*)
Collins (4*)

Try this with a team that hasn't owned you guys since the early 2000's.

You lost to a mediocre Iowa team......on National TV,..........but that's pretty much the standard for Michigan these days.

Black (4*)
DPJ (5*)
Hawkins (4*)
Martin (4*)
Collins (4*)

To go along with Crawford, Perry, McDoom, Johnson, Ways and Harris. Feels good to be a blueblood. Sending my condolence ...... :cool: See you in 2019, in the Big House. #Hail[/ Iowa heart beat your bluebloods again.

Now there's something you don't see every day ...... a Husker kissing a Hawkeyes ass. Sending my condolences to Nebraska (and their stale football program). o_O

Now there's something you don't see every day ...... a Husker kissing a Hawkeyes ass. Sending my condolences to Nebraska (and their stale football program). o_O

All the talent and so called awesome coaching got little blue to within one point of Iowa.

Maybe next time you will get over the hump and beat us.

You also loss to North Dakota State (at home) ..... so humble yourself.
What does that say about Michigan then? You're telling Iowa fans on an Iowa board to humble themselves when you're here bragging about recruits. May I suggest take your own medicine.

Nobody's kissing anybody's ass, I am just puzzled why someone would take the trouble to go to the message board of a team that basically ruined their season last year. Michigan had a national championship caliber defense last year, and was headed to the playoff, even with the choke against the Bucks, but Iowa took that away. They have owned you guys over the last several years. I just don't see what you think would give you ammunition to come over here and run your mouth (or, in this case, your keyboard).

At some point some of those wr are going to realize they have the football equivalent of Gary Busey coaching them and want to escape before they spin iff the planet. That is one weird dude.

At some point some of those wr are going to realize they have the football equivalent of Gary Busey coaching them and want to escape before they spin iff the planet. That is one weird dude.

Better than playing "Fred Flintstone" ball at Iowa.

Nobody's kissing anybody's ass, I am just puzzled why someone would take the trouble to go to the message board of a team that basically ruined their season last year. Michigan had a national championship caliber defense last year, and was headed to the playoff, even with the choke against the Bucks, but Iowa took that away. They have owned you guys over the last several years. I just don't see what you think would give you ammunition to come over here and run your mouth (or, in this case, your keyboard).

Well its really simple .... we are treading upward and Iowa not so much. Its really that simple.

Better than playing "Fred Flintstone" ball at Iowa.

Just because Iowa wasn't successful throwing the ball doesn't mean what they were trying to wasn't that much different from Michigan offensive philosophy you dunce. Basically you just ripped on your own offensive style and didn't even realize it. But reading your post I'm not too surprised.

I think wadley just broke another Michigans player ankle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT