ADVERTISEMENT

Midlands Session 4 Thread

Anyone else captivated listening to how the scorers decide which wrestler gets which color?

I had to work a tournament as a hS freshman cuz of an injury (couldn’t wrestle). I am red green colorblind. Apparently half the coaches at the tournament ask my coach if I was special needs cause I kept messing up the score. I love hearing the anklet drama lol

Reactions: MSeil and Hawk_82
Rivera in again, lee fights it off.. looked like Lee almost caught him in a cradle. Neutral restart 20 seconds to go in second.. 4-2 Rivera + RT

Me thinks Spencer should have MFF. I just can't think that Rivera(although very sound) closed the gap that quick. I'm sure Spencer wanted to power through, live and learn. Get healthy Spencer!

Reactions: PrairieHawk24
It’s the holidays. I like you guys. I am usually happy to see an underdog win. Knowing how many of you are deflated, it doesn’t feel so good. Chin up guys.

Lee looked like he had no interest in winning that match. Either others have gotten a lot better or something is up with him.

Well more than 1 shot would have been nice. Not surprised or upset, but disappointed in the offensive output, which was none.

Reactions: TarpHawk
ADVERTISEMENT