ADVERTISEMENT

Might as well send the anti-Trump fanatics closer to the edge

That's typical liberal bullshit. It's like your people deciding abruptly that "chain migration" was a racist term and calling people racist if they used it.

As far as credibility is concerned, you kinda blew yours all to hell by believing it was started by Alex Jones and Sean Hannity.

Wikopedia is your friend. Use it.

"Deep State" is a bullshit term made to distract people like you from what the conservatives are doing to the government. Then you vote those guys in who go on to fulfill every nightmare you rail against. Well, except for guns.

Did you just cite wikipedia as a legit source? Sheesh.

Wrong. I posted at least 2 posts, asking you for your positions.

Got nothing.

Then got "I agree with most of it", while "most of it" (which I'd already pointed out) is silly opinions and non-factual.

This doesn't make you a "debater"; it points out that you are "dumb".
Careful. All these personal attacks and he will banish you.

This is the part many people keep missing. The fbi warned trump in June or July if 2016 that they believed the Russians were attempting to infiltrate his campaign. It wasn’t a surprise, they told him.
You can pin this to the top of the board, post it as a new thread twice a day, or send it to LC as a private message and he will never, ever get it. Believing in the Deep State and conspiracies is much easier than pushing back from the keyboard and pondering President Kasich or President McMullin.

No, I frequently post things that question his critics' motives, statements or actions. The reason people have the opinion that I'm defending Trump is that they think anybody who isn't criticizing him is defending him.

Criticizing the critics is, indeed, defending Trump. It would be one thing if you did this from time to time. But it's all you do here, every day. You think by simply ridiculing every single critic you're providing cover for yourself, but you fool no one.

SB is right, you are simply trying to defend, at the very least in your own mind, your decision to vote for one of the worst human beings ever to gain a major party's nomination.

Last edited:
"Deep State" is a bullshit term made to distract people like you from what the conservatives are doing to the government. Then you vote those guys in who go on to fulfill every nightmare you rail against. Well, except for guns.

Did you just cite wikipedia as a legit source? Sheesh.
I was trying to help you. If you were under the impression the term was new, I thought it was wise to start you out with baby steps.

Criticizing the critics is, indeed, defending Trump. It would be one thing if you did this from time to time. But it's all you do here, every day. You think by simply ridiculing every single critic you're providing cover for yourself, but you fool no one.

SB is right, you are simply trying to defend, at the very least in your own mind, your decision to vote for one of the worst human beings ever to gain a major party's nomination.
LOL. I "fool no one."

Boo, who would I be trying to fooll? And why would I be trying to fool this person/these people?

How in the hell could criticizing the critics ameliorate any bad feelings I might have about my vote (which are nonexistent)?

I was trying to help you. If you were under the impression the term was new, I thought it was wise to start you out with baby steps.
The term deep state is not new. What is new is the use of it by a Presidential administration especially to this degree.

I believe Neil Cavuto has a good point:

I don't know specifically which right wing propagandist actually made up the term but those were the two that promoted it the most so they get the blame. Of course, your deflection doesn't change the fact that using right wing propagandist terms in the article destroys its credibility.

Sounds like something Bannon would have come up with during one of his paranoid fantasies.

The term deep state is not new. What is new is the use of it by a Presidential administration especially to this degree.

I believe Neil Cavuto has a good point:
The first I heard it was in reference to the Soviet Union, and that's been quite awhile ago.

Of course it's being used much more now, and of course it's being used by the people who think the Deep State is dangerous. But it wasn't invented by Alex Jones and Sean Hannity.

In a way, it's similar to "politically correct." That was a term invented by Leftists in the '40s and '50s and used with a straight face. It's since been taken over as a term of derision by conservatives.

Who gives a shit on when the word came around? Whenever it was it comes out of right wing propagandist bullshit based on paranoid fantasies that aren't true at all with the hopes of distracting you from the real corporate cronyism and corruption that is taking place. And judging how hard the right bites into this stuff, it works really well.

The first I heard it was in reference to the Soviet Union, and that's been quite awhile ago.

Of course it's being used much more now, and of course it's being used by the people who think the Deep State is dangerous. But it wasn't invented by Alex Jones and Sean Hannity.

In a way, it's similar to "politically correct." That was a term invented by Leftists in the '40s and '50s and used with a straight face. It's since been taken over as a term of derision by conservatives.
It's older than that: goes back to the 1920's in Turkey, just like Swedish Meatballs.

LOL. I "fool no one."

Boo, who would I be trying to fooll? And why would I be trying to fool this person/these people?

How in the hell could criticizing the critics ameliorate any bad feelings I might have about my vote (which are nonexistent)?

As much as anyone, yourself.

Piece by Clintonista about Mueller's probe.

Don't agree with all of it, but interesting to see his perspective.

http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/388549-stopping-robert-mueller-to-protect-us-all

One thing he says DOES sound reasonable to me. At least, I'd love to see it. He suggests Trump sit down with Mueller for questioning.....if it's televised live.
atd-indictments-0514.png

Ottumwan, your post makes him an expert on the FBI and criminal investigation how? Yeah, he’s a successful scummy political operative.
there is no criminal investigation on trump, according to comey and mueller. you claimed libs hated him. I showed where he's a Clinton operative and a Harvard guy and a Microsoft guy. all lib institutions

Anyone who blames America's current trouble on "the deep state" cannot make a valid point to me. WTF???>"deep state"...are we reading MAD magazine? Some Hollywood spy action movie? Just cause some nut starts talking about another vast right wing conspiracy....please, show it to me! Doesn't mean it exists. The author of this OP lost me with his first sentence. Zero credibility. Zilch.

Anyone who blames America's current trouble on "the deep state" cannot make a valid point to me. WTF???>"deep state"...are we reading MAD magazine? Some Hollywood spy action movie? Just cause some nut starts talking about another vast right wing conspiracy....please, show it to me! Doesn't mean it exists. The author of this OP lost me with his first sentence. Zero credibility. Zilch.
Not sure which of American's current troubles (we have more than one) is blamed on the deep state, or who is doing the blaming.

If Mueller is making things up it then he sure is convincing because people have been pleading guilty.

Not really much behind the pleading guilty thing. No real damaging info against Trump. Plus pleading guilty to a real minute crime saved many of them from financial ruin. The amount of money in defense fees have left many people in ruin. Mueller hasn't been the most ethical person on this front.

The entire Clinton email scandal had plenty of her staff admitting to some pretty big crimes. You could start with deleting emails even after a subpoena. The fact other Americans have been prosecuted for much less related crimes then what Clinton and her team did but yet Comey and the DOJ punted on the whole thing.

there is no criminal investigation on trump, according to comey and mueller. you claimed libs hated him. I showed where he's a Clinton operative and a Harvard guy and a Microsoft guy. all lib institutions

If you're correct that there's no criminal investigation on trump, then why is trump calling it which hunt and why do you want it to stop?

Reactions: cigaretteman
Not really much behind the pleading guilty thing. No real damaging info against Trump. Plus pleading guilty to a real minute crime saved many of them from financial ruin. The amount of money in defense fees have left many people in ruin. Mueller hasn't been the most ethical person on this front.

The entire Clinton email scandal had plenty of her staff admitting to some pretty big crimes. You could start with deleting emails even after a subpoena. The fact other Americans have been prosecuted for much less related crimes then what Clinton and her team did but yet Comey and the DOJ punted on the whole thing.

Trump is a subset of the investigation. The investigation is to find all wrong doing, not just Trump wrong doing. If Trump comes out clean, then fine, he's clean. I thought you people wanted to drain the swamp. But I guess you only want to selectively drain it. You're ok with keeping any republican criminals.

Trump is a subset of the investigation. The investigation is to find all wrong doing, not just Trump wrong doing. If Trump comes out clean, then fine, he's clean. I thought you people wanted to drain the swamp. But I guess you only want to selectively drain it. You're ok with keeping any republican criminals.

Don't want any GOP or Democrat criminals serving this country. However that seems to be 90% of our current political system. I used to be a Dem. Left that party because of the corruption and the fact they abandoned the working class for Wall Street and special interest groups. The Clinton's and Obama's have made some pretty good money from these groups. Too many left voters turn the other way at their parties trash just like the rights voters have been. Find it's better to be central now and attack both parties without any bias.

I'm over about 17 college educated millennial employees at my work. They love to tell everyone how smart they are and how political they are. Yet they can't seem to name their current congressman or senator's or even who's running against them. They get confused when you trick them with policy (kind of like Leno's old bit). I despise what millennials have turned the left into and how they blatantly ignore or justify any wrong a left politician does. Do repubs do the same. Yes

Don't want any GOP or Democrat criminals serving this country. However that seems to be 90% of our current political system. I used to be a Dem. Left that party because of the corruption and the fact they abandoned the working class for Wall Street and special interest groups. The Clinton's and Obama's have made some pretty good money from these groups. Too many left voters turn the other way at their parties trash just like the rights voters have been. Find it's better to be central now and attack both parties without any bias.

I'm over about 17 college educated millennial employees at my work. They love to tell everyone how smart they are and how political they are. Yet they can't seem to name their current congressman or senator's or even who's running against them. They get confused when you trick them with policy (kind of like Leno's old bit). I despise what millennials have turned the left into and how they blatantly ignore or justify any wrong a left politician does. Do repubs do the same. Yes
Yeah, but they REALLY UNDERSTAND their mobile phones.

Close to the edge of what? You're repeated attempt at defending Trump and his idiot followers is laughable. If Mueller finds nothing on Trump then fine, but it still needs to be investigated based on the evidence. I can see you're a guy struggling with your vote. You voted for Trump and now you're whole agenda is to prove to yourself and others that you didn't vote for a traitor. So the best way for you to do that is to close your eyes and not want investigate it.

LC, I'm sure you make the right chose, you on the same side as OiT and the KKK.
Well since You are bringing up hate groups ect to attack Trump tell me why the Obama Administration State Dept. on 4 occasions brought the Muslim Brotherhood leadership to visit with red carpet rolled out at the State Dept. A worldwide Terror organization hosted on our dime.

Well since You are bringing up hate groups ect to attack Trump tell me why the Obama Administration State Dept. on 4 occasions brought the Muslim Brotherhood leadership to visit with red carpet rolled out at the State Dept. A worldwide Terror organization hosted on our dime.

Now folks THAT ^^^^^ is some real oversimplification and distortion of facts as to what happened. Of course that is how Dick has 1) interpreted or 2) been told what to say on this event. Nevertheless, rest assured is was nor what he says it is.

... "All they had were a few isolated contacts with Russians and absolutely nothing related to Trump himself, yet they pressed forward. ... they simply believed Trump and his team must be dirty. They just needed to dig deep enough."

This is from the article and states simply what has been going on. It has been a disgrace and a boondoggle from the start. They have relentlessly been attempting to make something out of thin air. They had it bad. They were desperate ... and lately, it has been getting worse.

Boondoggle? Well, what about this?

It was revealed recently that the RNC paid $472,000 for representation for Hope Hicks. I think she spent about four hours testifying one afternoon; an event that appears to have ruined her career. At the end of the day, they will have managed to spend away Trump's wall. Maybe that is the idea.

When you are hired to find something, you keep going until you find something, or you make something up that is unrelated to what you started the investigation in the first place. We are seeing them attempt the 2nd right now.

In the end there isnt a lot they can do because Trump can choose to not answer questions, fire the counsel, ect. The only factor is if it drags out and the GOP lose seats giving control to dems for impeachment.
You people all understand that there is 0 chance of impeachment. Without 67 votes in the senate, you have absolutely nothing, and you will never get 67 votes.

You people all understand that there is 0 chance of impeachment. Without 67 votes in the senate, you have absolutely nothing, and you will never get 67 votes.
You dramatically overestimate the loyalty of Senate Republicans. If what gets uncovered is unpopular enough, they will flip fast. I'm not saying that will happen, but the notion there is zero chance is just dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT