ADVERTISEMENT

Might be time to call it a day boyz...

Note the perverse twisting of Christianity and anti-vaccine nonsense.
That woman actually has a large voice in the anti-vaccine community, and has probably enabled Covid to claim thousands of lives. I look forward to her running for Congress as a Republican.

51692321.jpg

Isn’t she the vaccines magnetize the body woman?

What a freaking nutcase. People like this used to wander the streets bothering people, now they get prime speaking slots.
She's a nut, but I won't even bother to research it before I say that I am sure she is promoting alternatives to vaccines for a very, very low cost. Safe, reliable alternatives.

So the vaccines are allowing particles inside our bodies to directly link to Google and help us increase our credit scores? Awesome. How can I get more of this?
I feel cheated. I’ve stayed about the same.

So the vaccines are allowing particles inside our bodies to directly link to Google and help us increase our credit scores? Awesome. How can I get more of this.
Somebody started a thread this week about missing Amazon deliveries. If you get the meta verse chip implants via the vaccine Amazon will never miss a delivery.

• Haha
Reactions: kc78
One of my favorite Twitter comments ever was someone who mocked the “vaccines magnetize you” morons by writing “Keys aren’t magnetic. You’re just greasy.”

There's no defending the video. Unless you're a fvcking idiot, I guess.
Literally 75% of the people that watched that are Democrats reaching for straws.
I didn't watch the video, most everybody you know didn't watch that. Yet here you all are.

• Haha
Reactions: bojihawk44
Weird, I didn’t think Dr Strange and the COVID quantum entanglement was due to be released until NEXT January?

ADVERTISEMENT