ADVERTISEMENT

Migrants on Martha's Vineyard flight say they were told they were going to Boston

There's obviously only one appropriate response from Democrats.

Round up (kidnap) as many babies (especially those born to mothers on drugs) as possible. Pre-fill adoption paperwork and deliver said babies to pro-life Republicans... Pence's house, Mar-a-lago, etc.

When they don't want to keep the babies at their homes/adopt, call them out for their hypocrisy.

Let's see how stupid we can all be!

There's obviously only one appropriate response from Democrats.

Round up (kidnap) as many babies (especially those born to mothers on drugs) as possible. Pre-fill adoption paperwork and deliver said babies to pro-life Republicans... Pence's house, Mar-a-lago, etc.

When they don't want to keep the babies at their homes/adopt, call them out for their hypocrisy.

Let's see how stupid we can all be!
well_done_sir.gif

Reactions: sob5
I doubt it was her, although from what I have read about her she's a disgusting person.
I have read multiple articles, and so far the identity of Perla has not been released. I have seen reports that she is known, but nobody is saying her name.
My guess is she has lawyered up.

Oddly enough, I have read that by carrying out this stunt, DeSantis unwittingly strengthened the asylum cases off all the people he exploited. By so publicly exploiting them he's shown them to need be worthy of protection.

So what would be the issue with letting migrants pass through to the Canadian border and seek asylum in Canada?

ADVERTISEMENT