ADVERTISEMENT

Migrants on Martha's Vineyard flight say they were told they were going to Boston

Clearly a brilliant by the governors to get the Democrats to sit up and take note. Democrats could give two shits if these illegals overrun some Texas border town.

Joe Biden controls the southern border and can turn off the flow anytime he wants.

The ultra white costal elitists Democrat playground on Martha's Vineyard is finally getting the diversity they so badly want.

Maybe Democrats in Martha's Vineyard could help them establish a rival gang called MV-13. You know all the wealthy bored teen daughters on Martha's Vineyard would love to hookup with some tough tattooed MV-13 gang members.

The bigger question is; Why is the governor of Florida loading immigrants up in Texas and flying them to Martha's Vineyard? What is that costing Florida taxpayers?
He is just preventing them from being shipped to his state

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Clearly a brilliant by the governors to get the Democrats to sit up and take note. Democrats could give two shits if these illegals overrun some Texas border town.

Joe Biden controls the southern border and can turn off the flow anytime he wants.

The ultra white costal elitists Democrat playground on Martha's Vineyard is finally getting the diversity they so badly want.

Maybe Democrats in Martha's Vineyard could help them establish a rival gang called MV-13. You know all the wealthy bored teen daughters on Martha's Vineyard would love to hookup with some tough tattooed MV-13 gang members.

You are likely trolling, but no he could not turn it off any time he wants. This has been going on for many many years.

They wouldn't know the difference between Boston and Poughkeepsie. Martha's Vineyard is a wonderful place I hope they had advance hotel reservations it's very hard to get a room in season.
You're like a Chatty Cathy doll. Just pull your string and away you go.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I am still waiting to hear what exactly changed with border policy besides not separating children.
Allowing asylum seekers to remain in the US while they await their hearing. I think its a lot better than setting up tent towns just across the border that cartels and gangs flock too and exploit, but I’m for treating these folks like humans.

pretty sure Joe was flying migrants into florida in the middle of the night, he's just returning them to their rightful owner. its like a game of lost and found.
Yeah, I saw on Facebook that he flies them on Air Force One - we should impeach him for dishonoring our great 747!!!!!! #PatriotsOfFacebook

Reactions: cigaretteman
Triggered much?
Is this the uneducated morons’ new defense mechanism? They get told why they’re wrong, why what they think is moronic, or are told just how evil their line of thinking is and they respond with some form of ‘you triggered’?

Hey ‘are you triggered’ people, when you laugh to yourself because you think you are clever just know the rest of us are just sad at the waste of life you are.

I wish people would stop hammering on the Christian angle. The term means absolutely nothing when it comes to determining a person's morality, and does nothing to advance the conversation on how to actually deal with this situation in a way that prevents the most pain and suffering.

Humanism is what the country needs, not a bunch of people debating what does or doesn’t qualify as holy enough to avoid being labeled a hypocrite.

Last edited:
I wish people would stop hammering on the Christian angle. The term means absolutely nothing when it comes to determining a person's morality, and does nothing to advance the conversation on how to actually deal with this situation in a way that prevents theist pain and suffering.

Humanism is what the country needs, not a bunch of people debating what does or doesn’t qualify as holy enough to avoid being labeled a hypocrite.
Have you read Lyle Simpson?

ADVERTISEMENT