ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Pence the robot

Dec 16, 2002
I just watched 20 minutes of Mike Pence on the CNN Town Hall and I don't know if anyone could hire an actor to play any more of a fake, phony politician role. I'm disgusted by it. Are there any real people running for office?

I just watched 20 minutes of Mike Pence on the CNN Town Hall and I don't know if anyone could hire an actor to play any more of a fake, phony politician role. I'm disgusted by it. Are there any real people running for office?
Ihhawk hasn’t said he’s running for sure yet but did not commit to 4 years of being governor of Florida during the debate either.

Forced myself to watch the interview. Most boring interview I have watched.

I didn't see the interview. I do remember hearing him talk several times during the trump presidency and wishing he were president instead. I remember him making Kamala look overmatched in a VP debate too.

I'd take boring.

887f8369e8807dde916d879fc34c73721cf3362fe81776f181bcdd371e9cd8a9_1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: seminoleed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT