ADVERTISEMENT

Military and Rifle Training....

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
This morning on "Morning Joe" they had a guest who talked about his rifle training in th Army. He was issued his weapon early in basic training and used it for 3-4 weeks when marching but never fired it. In the 4th week he became certified with his weapon and at that time he was issued ammunition for it. But not until.
His position on "military grade: weapons to civilians is that they need extensive training before buying the weapon and buying ammunition for the weapon. He thought it was ludicrous that an 18 year old child is allowed to buy a military grade weapon and ammunition. He would favor changing the age to 21 for a minor citizen.

Reactions: hawksurprize
This morning on "Morning Joe" they had a guest who talked about his rifle training in th Army. He was issued his weapon early in basic training and used it for 3-4 weeks when marching but never fired it. In the 4th week he became certified with his weapon and at that time he was issued ammunition for it. But not until.
His position on "military grade: weapons to civilians is that they need extensive training before buying the weapon and buying ammunition for the weapon. He thought it was ludicrous that an 18 year old child is allowed to buy a military grade weapon and ammunition. He would favor changing the age to 21 for a minor citizen.
I would be thrilled with 21 being the age of majority. Exceptions could be made for those in the military, just as it is with handguns.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
1. That's one person's opinion. They didn't pick him to talk because they thought he was going to go off script about how awesome banging steel at 600yds is.

2. If going to 21 instead of 18 is what it takes to stop focusing on the rare and actually acknowledge who is killing who with firearms I'm all for it. I don't want my ability to do the shit I want to do impacted because a tiny tiny percent of 330 million people are ****ed up.

I go to almost all the Lib meetings and changing the voting age to 16 never comes up. Usually we just talk about grooming kids, shaming white kids into hating themselves, and letting Mexicans in so they can vote by the busload.

SO IT'S ALL TRUE! HE ADMITS IT!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT