ADVERTISEMENT

Milk Drinkers?

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
First, OPs mom has been dead for 12 years so that source for you sickos has been eliminated.

Finally tried the ultra filtered milk. I never thought it would be a good substitute but I was oh-so-wrong! Lower sugar, higher protein and it is more creamy. Lactose free. 0% ultra filtered is like 2%... 2% is quite good.

Anyone else?

Reactions: jasonrann
First, OPs mom has been dead for 12 years so that source for you sickos has been eliminated.

Finally tried the ultra filtered milk. I never thought it would be a good substitute but I was oh-so-wrong! Lower sugar, higher protein and it is more creamy. Lactose free. 0% ultra filtered is like 2%... 2% is quite good.

Anyone else?

Chocolate milk broheim…it’s how I get swoll. Been the same post workout for years.

Maybe I should look it this.

tumblr_owotxqpyCv1wni6p9o1_640.gif

I prefer a whole milk that's been low temp pasteurized and is non homogenated in a glass bottle that I can get by the half gallon for drinking. It reminds me of the milk I used to get straight from the cow when I worked on a dairy back in college. If that's not available I drink whole milk, but usually only when I'm eating something sweet like pie or cake.

I prefer a whole milk that's been low temp pasteurized and is non homogenated in a glass bottle that I can get by the half gallon for drinking. It reminds me of the milk I used to get straight from the cow when I worked on a dairy back in college. If that's not available I drink whole milk, but usually only when I'm eating something sweet like pie or cake.
anton-chigur-no-country-for-old-men.gif

Usually have a glass of 2% white with dinner. 1% chocolate in my coffee or post work outs.

Adults drinking milk intended for baby cows is one of the weirdest things.
Why? I mean besides the whole lactose intolerance thing, we're built to eat or drink most everything that isn't outright poisonous.

Like - don't eat strychnine...even if you see birds eating it. It takes a massive dose to affect them.

tumblr_mu3jtlFB2N1qjwd8go1_1280.jpg

Reactions: Joes Place
Apparently this actress was fuming mad after this scene.

I remember reading this back when it came out…pretty funny.

“Funnyman Jim Carrey got very embarrassed on the set of his new movie - because he had to be breast fed by Shannon Whirry. The scene in the upcoming Farrelly brothers movie, Me, Myself & Irene (2000) left the Truman Show, The (1998) star so humiliated that he had to clear the set before each take. He explains, "It's very rare that I get to a place where I am actually kind of humiliated but that was one of them. It was so embarrassing to me. I was like embarrassed for the girl but she was fine with it. She was like, 'yeah whatever.' But I was literally apologising to her between every take. When it was time to film it I had to empty the studio. I couldn't do it in front of anybody."

“Funnyman Jim Carrey got very embarrassed on the set of his new movie - because he had to be breast fed by Shannon Whirry. The scene in the upcoming Farrelly brothers movie, Me, Myself & Irene (2000) left the Truman Show, The (1998) star so humiliated that he had to clear the set before each take. He explains, "It's very rare that I get to a place where I am actually kind of humiliated but that was one of them. It was so embarrassing to me. I was like embarrassed for the girl but she was fine with it. She was like, 'yeah whatever.' But I was literally apologising to her between every take. When it was time to film it I had to empty the studio. I couldn't do it in front of anybody."
Thanks! I'll edit.

Yeah, I would have kept asking to see the outtakes, and then tell the director I was not happy with my work and we needed to shoot it again.

Milk for some of our adult population means the
possibility of kidney stones. Dairy products can
cause problems for certain folks.

ADVERTISEMENT