ADVERTISEMENT

Mineo

Oh I wasn’t leaving. I was just letting him know I heard him. It was one of the less unintelligible thoughts he had so he at least deserved that.
Again my most sensible post towards you!! You can’t respond to. Again. Your not an Iowa Fan so what do you bring to the table?

Yeah, True story....I wasn't implying you all knew I was gone. Hell, I didn't tell anyone. I had more important things on my mind. There were state team spots on the line, and I missed out. Close, but no cigar.

I can see how the recent lines of news may have caused you all to migrate over to the best wrestling board on the entire network. (Rivals will back me up on that). :)

Z
You said you use to invade other message boards not to mess with the natives but just take over. Good times. I agree this is getting old. Locker room talk is fun but the bickering, not so much. Your nc5 guy is...

You said you use to invade other message boards not to mess with the natives but just take over. Good times. I agree this is getting old. Locker room talk is fun but the bickering, not so much. Your nc5 guy is...
Nchawk5 is fine!!! He’s a good poster tells the way he feels!!

Reactions: NCHawk5
Yeah, we would plan an invasion, and go to the chosen teams football board, and just start our own threads. We basically ignored the locals, wouldn't do anything out of line (didn't want their admins banning all of us) and would stay a couple days, then leave. It was actually pretty fun, and funny!

Miss those days. Probably wouldn't fly today.

Z

Reactions: PD4thespawn
Not sure why you’re dragging me through the mud. I just tell it like it is boy!

Unfortunately I've trained in Iowa three times with the international team. While I did enjoy the wrestling experience and the guys in training, it was like being on the moon without the craters. To each their own.
that's just passing through, that's not being in iowa. get out of the gym turn off the tv get outside and i'm not a farm boy but i have had alot of fun out in the corn fields.

As a PSU homer back from sabbatical, a majority of the fan base believe Sandusky is guilty and a jury of his peers agreed. We just feel a 70+ old fashion guy like Joe couldn’t even comprehend what was going on. That’s is the truth believe it or not.

So Paterno had the wherewithal to coach a D1 football team, but wasn't with it enough to know that pedophilia is wrong/a seriously evil crime?

Lol. You think PSU fans — sorry, ‘trolls’ — come here bent on smearing Iowa? Most posts I see are backlash against all the smearing of Cael and PSU that happens routinely here.

If you want tHR moderators to moderate ‘the right way’, you personally should pitch-in a little, smear Cael less, and make an effort to clean up that crap instead of contributing to and/or supporting it.

It just seems to me that you are not cut out for the Rivals model. You seem to want a space to be able to smear Cael and PSU without PSU fans — woops, sorry, I’ll get it right eventually — ‘trolls’ being able to respond. A Rivals board, no matter its name, is not the place you’ll be able to do that.

You just described what BWI is.

Reactions: NCHawk5 and MVPFAN
You seem smarter than this most of the time. Let's say this goes to a jury trial, and his message is shown to a jury. What do you suppose is going to happen?

Probably the same thing that'd happen to Larry Lee if him talking to Willits went to trial, yet that didn't stop Minneo, BWI, and many others from crying tampering and being outraged about it.

Anyone accusing them of roid use is foolish. I think it’s far more likely EPO, which is what Dillashaw got popped for while training with Calavitta.

Not actually making any accusations, but there is something weird about the Treigning Lab. And Calavitta just bugs me, can’t explain it entirely.
EPO? Do they have the greatest gas tanks ever or something? lol.

Nope, wouldn't do that Camp. But I do feel this was a planned invasion, and it just happened to coincide with an unannounced period of time where I was gone. Totally coincidental. Similar to what HR used to do to other boards. Guessing they got the idea from us...........

As far as those that don't have anything to offer, in your opinion, we do have an ignore feature that works well. Just a suggestion.

Z
The problem isn't just being annoyed with their posts though. Their posts take over every thread and then there is not actual conversation about the thread topic left to have.

I do find it funny that the thread titled Mineo has turned into one about trolls though.. I guess that is fitting

Anyone accusing them of roid use is foolish. I think it’s far more likely EPO

Not actually making any accusations,
giphy.gif

Especially since the day before, he admits on Twitter that half of what he posts is just parody, but we’re supposed to take what he says as gospel.
That was strategic on his part. His credibility is nonexistent, how many things has he been wrong about relating to Iowa now?

He’ll go away when people quit talking about him…. This thread is exhibit A.
Lol common misperception.

He's not gonna go away just because everyone that posts on HR stops talking about him or replying to him on other social media platforms.

All Iowa fans across the face of the Earth could never mention him or reply to him again, and that wouldn't change a thing.

Hope that helps you feel better going forward! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Gobblin

He's not gonna go away just because everyone that posts on HR stops talking about him or replying to him on other social media platforms.

All Iowa fans across the face of the Earth could never mention him or reply to him again, and that wouldn't change a thing.

Respectfully disagree. I'd add that if PSU fans and Iowa fans both stopped giving him the time of day and replying to him then he'd eventually disappear. But it would require both fanbases.

Especially since the day before, he admits on Twitter that half of what he posts is just parody, but we’re supposed to take what he says as gospel.

And his track record is one of being wildly wrong. Real Woods to PSU. Woops that didn't happen, better accuse Larry Lee and Iowa of tampering.

Kem not competing this season. Woops that didn't happen.

Dude is a clown and an asshole.

HWC is a booster organization. All three points put many/most here on record as boosters. You can argue until the cows pigs come home but that's a fact.
you are 100% right. HWC is a booster club but only for the post graduate wrestlers under its umbrella. it is not associated legally or finacially to the university. therefore, if I were to donate to the HWC only I would not be a booster of the university. fact! anyone can make the case that they are connected due to training, name, type of competition, however, they are legally separate entities. and that’s the fact!!

You don’t read good…. I didn’t specify only HR posters or Iowa fans.

EPO? Do they have the greatest gas tanks ever or something? lol.
I mean I don’t actually think they are all taking something. But Calavitta is/was endurance athlete and was Dillashaw’s strength/conditioning coach when he got popped for EPO. So like… any with close ties to that place, it definitely raises questions I think. But admittedly, idk how many/which guys (other than like DT) spend much time there, and also admittedly Calavitta just bothers me.

Blood doping is obviously very popular in endurance sports but the benefits are pretty obvious in a sport like wrestling too, particularly when weight cuts are involved.

Reactions: GoHawks1996
Not ironic. Find a single post where I accuse PSU (or anyone other than Fix/Okie State) of cheating.
Do you limit others from viewing your posting history? Or does that message come up when someone has you blocked?

Well, I guess if he has me blocked I guess he won't be answering me will he? Ha

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT