ADVERTISEMENT

Mineo

I don't have anyone blocked. I don't think I've changed any settings.
OK, maybe that's a stipulation the mods threw in there to allow me back on your board. Possibly they took away my privileges to surf people's posting history. Makes sense considering I "long play" everything on here and probably why I piss people off so much. They hate when I pull up things from the past...

Don't confuse @Is_there_vodka_in_heaven with @IRONBIRD . Vodka is very careful with his choice of words.
Fully confident that he never called out anyone by name. Would still be interested to go through his history though. Who knows, maybe one could find him talking about looking into a programs financial history, or talking about calling compliance departments etc. etc. Just thinking it's possible enough circumstantial evidence is there and him actually naming names isn't really needed to know what he's all about. Lol

Fully confident that he never called out anyone by name. Would still be interested to go through his history though. Who knows, maybe one could find him talking about looking into a programs financial history, or talking about calling compliance departments etc. etc. Just thinking it's possible enough circumstantial evidence is there and him actually naming names isn't really needed to know what he's all about. Lol

Just use the search function. I'm not hiding anything. This site has a search function. You should be able to find anything you want.

Did you even read the post. Is that supposed to be some sort of "got ya!"? I didn't accuse anyone of cheating. I pointed out that the RTCs in general could theoretically be used as a means of bypassing the 9.9 scholarship limitation. I used Ramos/HWC as an example. I'm not accusing any school, wrestler, or coach of cheating and never have (other than Fix & Okie State) because I don't have any evidence, I'm not an insider, and I don't know what happens behind closed doors.

I've never claimed to not have speculated that funny business could be occurring with the RTCs/camp payments. Although the NCAA barely knows wrestling is a sport and now that NIL is legal, the gates are open and it's a free for all anyway so it's irrelevant now.

Reactions: mcpat
Did you even read the post. Is that supposed to be some sort of "got ya!"? I didn't accuse anyone of cheating. I pointed out that the RTCs in general could theoretically be used as a means of bypassing the 9.9 scholarship limitation. I used Ramos/HWC as an example. I'm not accusing any school, wrestler, or coach of cheating and never have (other than Fix & Okie State) because I don't have any evidence, I'm not an insider, and I don't know what happens behind closed doors.

I've never claimed to not have speculated that funny business could be occurring with the RTCs/camp payments. Although the NCAA barely knows wrestling is a sport and now that NIL is legal, the gates are open and it's a free for all anyway so it's irrelevant now.
Not supposed to be a gotcha. You asked to be pointed to where you accused anyone of cheating. You were by no means going off the rails, but the following is at least a “casual” accusation of cheating:

“all of these top 10 recruits could be like Ramos and take a 30% scholarship at PSU when they could be earning 100% at any other top school, but that doesn't really pass the common sense test unless they know they're going to be paid back in the RTC, summer camps, etc.

Not supposed to be a gotcha. You asked to be pointed to where you accused anyone of cheating. You were by no means going off the rails, but the following is at least a “casual” accusation of cheating:

“all of these top 10 recruits could be like Ramos and take a 30% scholarship at PSU when they could be earning 100% at any other top school, but that doesn't really pass the common sense test unless they know they're going to be paid back in the RTC, summer camps, etc.

No that is not an accusation.

Look up the definition of accusation vs speculation.

No that is not an accusation.

Look up the definition of accusation vs speculation.
Honestly, that’s fair. But if the tables were turned and a PSU poster said “How could Iowa be getting all these top recruits on 9.9 scholarships unless they were promised payments after graduation from HWC and their recent infusion of cash from a large donor”, and that same poster said “show me where I ever accused anyone of cheating”, I bet you might point it out if you saw it.

“all of these top 10 recruits could be like Ramos and take a 30% scholarship at PSU when they could be earning 100% at any other top school, but that doesn't really pass the common sense test unless they know they're going to be paid back in the RTC, summer camps, etc

That's what I was saying in another post. I don't have the time or energy to go through what all he has said but there is more than enough evidence here to nail down exactly where Vodka stands when it comes to the PSU cheating accusations thrown about here.

Honestly, that’s fair. But if the tables were turned and a PSU poster said “How could Iowa be getting all these top recruits on 9.9 scholarships unless they were promised payments after graduation from HWC and their recent infusion of cash from a large donor”, and that same poster said “show me where I ever accused anyone of cheating”, I bet you might point it out if you saw it.

That isn't what I said though. You're twisting words. I can fathom how they could get many top recruits without camp payments or post graduate payments. Certainly some top wrestlers (according to Willie, Ramos is an example) will compete at a school for less than a full ride even if they could get 100% scholly at any other school. Willie claims he only got 30% his senior year. I'd imagine he must've received some other form of financial aid to help cover tuition. Either way, I can fathom a scenario where a national champ caliber wrestler would wrestle at a school for a discount because of a variety of reasons (rich uncle's, not understanding personal finance/they're own worth, prioritizing program, location, coach, team over money etc).

It's definitely a possibility that NLWC never made a single excessive camp payment/post graduate payment. It's also possible that they utilized their massive slush fund, the very grey rules in regards to camp pay and RTCs, and lack of oversight by the NCAA (especially in the sport of wrestling) to land recruits and compensate them through means outside of athletic scholarships.

I have no idea what the reality is for PSU or any other team including Iowa, but it's not hard to conceive of scenarios for funny business to occur given the nature of RTCs.

Regardless, payments are legal now, so the days of debating camp pay/RTC payments are history. Open the checkbooks.

Reactions: mcpat
That's what I was saying in another post. I don't have the time or energy to go through what all he has said but there is more than enough evidence here to nail down exactly where Vodka stands when it comes to the PSU cheating accusations thrown about here.

Are you being ironic? What evidence? Lol. Clown.

You'll find everything you need on this at Nittany Nation. You'll have to spell vodka's name correctly as once banned it won't just pop up when typing. There is a "whiskey" handle there but ignore that one. Make sure to use the Advance Search feature and a good choice is to use "cheating" in the "keywords" box. Most of his stuff from 2017 is still available.

That isn't what I said though. You're twisting words. I can fathom how they could get many top recruits without camp payments or post graduate payments. Certainly some top wrestlers (according to Willie, Ramos is an example) will compete at a school for less than a full ride even if they could get 100% scholly at any other school. Willie claims he only got 30% his senior year. I'd imagine he must've received some other form of financial aid to help cover tuition. Either way, I can fathom a scenario where a national champ caliber wrestler would wrestle at a school for a discount because of a variety of reasons (rich uncle's, not understanding personal finance/they're own worth, prioritizing program, location, coach, team over money etc).

It's definitely a possibility that NLWC never made a single excessive camp payment/post graduate payment. It's also possible that they utilized their massive slush fund, the very grey rules in regards to camp pay and RTCs, and lack of oversight by the NCAA (especially in the sport of wrestling) to land recruits and compensate them through means outside of athletic scholarships.

I have no idea what the reality is for PSU or any other team including Iowa, but it's not hard to conceive of scenarios for funny business to occur given the nature of RTCs.

Regardless, payments are legal now, so the days of debating camp pay/RTC payments are history. Open the checkbooks.
I didn’t mean to twist words. It’s how I read the quoted paragraph
(with the unquoted paragraph that preceded it).

Did you used to watch How I Met Your Mother? I had a Barney Stinson “Challenge Accepted” response to your request. To me, it was in fun and not meant to be gotcha.

Edit: I hope that by issuing a challenge for folks to search your history to find any example…. You expected some good-natured ribbing over what might be found. That’s all I was doing.

Last edited:
You'll find everything you need on this at Nittany Nation. You'll have to spell vodka's name correctly as once banned it won't just pop up when typing. There is a "whiskey" handle there but ignore that one. Make sure to use the Advance Search feature and a good choice is to use "cheating" in the "keywords" box. Most of his stuff from 2017 is still available.

Y'all are ****ing weird lol. Internet stalkers. Get a life.

Omg crazy conspiracy theorist Vodka at it again, better call compliance! Just kidding, I always got a laugh out of how you got labeled the 'compliance crazy' simply because you took the additional step to make a phone call, have a quick conversation, and establish how the process actually worked - proving it is a joke.

Omg crazy conspiracy theorist Vodka at it again, better call compliance! Just kidding, I always got a laugh out of how you got labeled the 'compliance crazy' simply because you took the additional step to make a phone call, have a quick conversation, and establish how the process actually worked - proving it is a joke.
Yep, a quick phone call my butt. He stated he emailed SEVEN different schools plus made phone calls to a few others.

Edit: It turns out my original number of ten was actually seven plus a few others so I made the edits above.

Last edited:
@PSUer1989

Not ironic. Find a single post where I accuse PSU (or anyone other than Fix/Okie State) of cheating.
Dude… just typing in “Treigning” as a keyword with your name pops up three of your passive aggressive comments implying cassar, DT, and zain cheated. Using “cassar” in the keyword section brings up a post how you make a smart a•• comment about Rasheed being on the Cassar diet.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
From message 345 above Vodka said: "Are you being ironic? What evidence? Lol. Clown."

Do you even know what ironic means?

Go ahead and read through my post history from 5 years ago and let me know when you find one where I accuse PSU of cheating. That sounds like a terrible way to spend a Sunday, but hey if you succeed you can tell that crazy dude on the internet that he is wrong!

😂

Lol. You think PSU fans — sorry, ‘trolls’ — come here bent on smearing Iowa? Most posts I see are backlash against all the smearing of Cael and PSU that happens routinely here.

If you want tHR moderators to moderate ‘the right way’, you personally should pitch-in a little, smear Cael less, and make an effort to clean up that crap instead of contributing to and/or supporting it.

It just seems to me that you are not cut out for the Rivals model. You seem to want a space to be able to smear Cael and PSU without PSU fans — woops, sorry, I’ll get it right eventually — ‘trolls’ being able to respond. A Rivals board, no matter its name, is not the place you’ll be able to do that.

Are you being ironic? What evidence? Lol. Clown.
Making new friends, Vodka? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
Respectfully disagree. I'd add that if PSU fans and Iowa fans both stopped giving him the time of day and replying to him then he'd eventually disappear. But it would require both fanbases.
I don't think people realize what pat has built. He's not going anywhere.

He's going to get bigger and bigger because people talk to him constantly and want this stuff. You don't have to like it or him but people know by going to pat they can get things out.

He posted Larry Lee texts and that Larry Lee called him 27 times. Now you can say that's BS and maybe the screen shots some how are photo shopped but I don't see see Larry Lee anywhere denying what is alleged.

Pat is becoming empowered and these couple of websites are a drop in the bucket to what he has contact to/with/from.

He's not an Iowa hater, but the Iowa hate of him is growing his brand. Hate the game not the player. Or hate both. That's certainly fair.

He's going to get bigger and bigger because people talk to him constantly and want this stuff. You don't have to like it or him but people know by going to pat they can get things out.

He posted Larry Lee texts and that Larry Lee called him 27 times. Now you can say that's BS and maybe the screen shots some how are photo shopped but I don't see see Larry Lee anywhere denying what is alleged.

Pat is becoming empowered and these couple of websites are a drop in the bucket to what he has contact to/with/from.

He's not an Iowa hater, but the Iowa hate of him is growing his brand. Hate the game not the player. Or hate both. That's certainly fair.
Na he’s a loser who isn’t credible. It’s pretty clear his “sources” in the Iowa program aren’t reliable, he’s missed big time on Kem and Woods stories. He says it’s parody when he’s wrong, what a complete joke of a human being.

Pats screen shots say "Basically you are saying you did speak with O'Connor & Willits but you didn't mention recruiting, portal etc." Larry replied Yes

Pat proceeds to post this and go on a rant on twitter as some sort of gotcha.

Larry responds to someone else on Twitter saying he spoke with Rick Willits (and others he's previously known) who he has been friends with since 1987. - from this we can take meaning from the original text that Pat meant O'Connor and Willits' families not the athletes themselves. Larry said he did not speak about recruiting/portal etc.

Please feel free to believe which side you want, but the Lee family has always been known as an upstanding family. I'm sure I don't need to mention Pat Mineo's reputation again

Edit: I'd add you should take a look at the specific screen shot mentioned. It is obvious that thew bottom is cut off as when you look at texts you screen shows much more than what Pat has included here. You can be certain of this by looking at his other screen shot that shows what a full screen shot of texts looks like. He is selectively showing you what he wants everyone to believe

Na he’s a loser who isn’t credible. It’s pretty clear his “sources” in the Iowa program aren’t reliable, he’s missed big time on Kem and Woods stories. He says it’s parody when he’s wrong, what a complete joke of a human being.
To you he isn't which I understand.

How did he miss on woods?

Kem sure and he apologized and said he got bad Intel. So someone he trusts told him that intel, knowing it was going out. Who was that and why?

This is how media works. Wrestling media may just be new to it.

To you he isn't which I understand.

How did he miss on woods?

Kem sure and he apologized and said he got bad Intel. So someone he trusts told him that intel, knowing it was going out. Who was that and why?

This is how media works. Wrestling media may just be new to it.
He called Woods to PSU! And when Woods went to Iowa, he followed it up by claiming tampering. Do you realize how asinine that is? His story was wrong, so cheaters!

Reactions: Exo and el dub
Pats screen shots say "Basically you are saying you did speak with O'Connor & Willits but you didn't mention recruiting, portal etc." Larry replied Yes

Pat proceeds to post this and go on a rant on twitter as some sort of gotcha.

Larry responds to someone else on Twitter saying he spoke with Rick Willits (and others he's previously known) who he has been friends with since 1987. - from this we can take meaning from the original text that Pat meant O'Connor and Willits' families not the athletes themselves. Larry said he did not speak about recruiting/portal etc.

Please feel free to believe which side you want, but the Lee family has always been known as an upstanding family. I'm sure I don't need to mention Pat Mineo's reputation again
On top of pat, you have willie saying things.

On frl we have Pendleton coming up to go off on something.

So maybe Larry is just being a dad and pat is a scum bag. Or maybe not. This isn't done and more info is coming out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT