ADVERTISEMENT

Minneapolis City Council

zappaa

Team MVP
Jul 27, 2001
Who caved into the the BLM mob to completely “defund the police and reimagine public safety” are now asking “where are the police”
Obviously due to increased violence, crime and shootings.
Dumb ass LIBS

The way Minneapolis leadership is handling all of this is turning into a complete circus, even to liberals.

Well first of all the police haven't been defunded. So that's a false narrative. If you want to be outraged about it fine. Being a cop is a tough job. They put their lives on the line everyday, I get that. However, now that they are being recorded on a constant basis we see how badly many of them do their jobs. There is a right and a wrong way to handle situations. All I'm going to say.

Well first of all the police haven't been defunded. So that's a false narrative. If you want to be outraged about it fine. Being a cop is a tough job. They put their lives on the line everyday, I get that. However, now that they are being recorded on a constant basis we see how badly many of them do their jobs. There is a right and a wrong way to handle situations. All I'm going to say.

Can you put a % on how many of their interactions are handled poorly. Then follow that up with how many times it was handled poorly when the suspect complied with reasonable requests?

ADVERTISEMENT