ADVERTISEMENT

Minneapolis is becoming a microcosm of what crime in our country will become if Joe Biden wins

True it’s a Marxist goal to eliminate the civilian police. They then move on to to terrorize the middle class.

President Harris/zombie figurehead Biden will advance this agenda all financed by Soros
Have you said your " heil trump"s yet today? Better not wait too long.

Have you said your " heil trump"s yet today? Better not wait too long.
have you addressed the soros funded democrat DAs across the country that set 0 dollar bail and enable riots that destroy small business ?

Lancaster PA judge sets million dollar bail and riots are over within 24 hours.

Problem solved.

Reactions: lr1007
have you addressed the soros funded democrat DAs across the country that set 0 dollar bail and enable riots that destroy small business ?

Lancaster PA judge sets million dollar bail and riots are over within 24 hours.

Problem solved.
No answer to my question, I see. Are you afraid to admit it? It may cost you dearly if you don't pledge your loyalty to the master.

Bi

Biden will condone it because he is a figurehead for the left. Trump will oppose. Just like Trump said yesterday-he is running against stupidity.

Trump is the definition of stupidity. Biden will end these riots because he will be willing to work with the governors and mayors (regardless of political affiliation) to stop the violence while working with the people to address their concerns. Trump is only interested in blaming others and imposing Marshall law, which does not address the underlying concerns.

Again: this is TRUMP'S America you're seeing right now.

Not Biden's. You want more of it? Then re-elect him.
Scared shitless of it? Elect someone else.
So bow down to extortion? We should try that and see how that plays out down the road. Do what we say or we will riot!!! Fjuck that.

Reactions: farmandfleet
So bow down to extortion? We should try that and see how that plays out down the road. Do what we say or we will riot!!! Fjuck that.

No, Trump should not bow down to extortion. He should have met with some of the protestors early on to gain a better understanding of their concerns and let them know that he would do what he could to try and address these concerns.

He could still do this, but I do not think he will as he thinks this will be a sign of weakness and will lose his base. He treats everything like a business deal where he thinks he needs to come out on top and does not know how to be diplomatic.

No, Trump should not bow down to extortion. He should have met with some of the protestors early on to gain a better understanding of their concerns and let them know that he would do what he could to try and address these concerns.

He could still do this, but I do not think he will as he thinks this will be a sign of weakness and will lose his base. He treats everything like a business deal where he thinks he needs to come out on top and does not know how to be diplomatic.
Sigh, keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

Sigh, keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

Which kool aid is that? I am Independent anti-Trumper. I try to avoid the kool aid from either side. If you think Trump has actually done a good job handling these protests, then you need to stop drinking the kool aid and open your eyes to what is happening. What do you think Trump will do to address this issue if he is re-elected?

Last edited:
Reactions: bdg8
Inability to counter my position with anything resembling logic noted
The violence and movements are happening under Trump. If he is re-elected, what is his plan on stopping this movement and the violence? If you don’t blame him, then it’s silly to project what another president would do.

And I don’t think you live in this country, you’re a troll.

Reactions: Joes Place
The violence and movements are happening under Trump. If he is re-elected, what is his plan on stopping this movement and the violence? If you don’t blame him, then it’s silly to project what another president would do.

I agree. Trump has not shown an ability or willingness to deal with this issue effectively, but wants people to think that it will be worse under Biden. What has Trump shown that will be any different if he is given a second term?

I like reading differing opinions. But why are people automatically stupid if they have a differing opinion

that is part of what is wrong in this country. So many people show no level of respect when hearing differing opinions

just because our President is a heartless, disrespectful asshole; that does not give everyone the right to be assholes as well.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
I like reading differing opinions. But why are people automatically stupid if they have a differing opinion

that is part of what is wrong in this country. So many people show no level of respect when hearing differing opinions

just because our President is a heartless, disrespectful asshole; that does not give everyone the right to be assholes as well.

I agree. it is good to have debate. It does not mean that everyone has to agree or that someone has to change their mind. Everyone needs to try and keep an open mind. I come to this board for some good discussion, but find that I need a break from time to time as the childish name calling from both sides is tiresome.

I think people will realize the importance of well-trained, ethical, and honorable police departments, which, unfortunately, doesn’t include Minneapolis PD. Hopefully, that will change, soon. Good first step would be to get rid of police fraternities, who, more often than not, protect bad cops.

The violence and movements are happening despite Trump not because of Trump.

The rioters and looters are protected in liberal city after liberal city by democrat governance from being arrested.

Also, it’s Democrats not Republicans who want to defund the police, without understanding the increase in crime and destruction of private property, that will result.

Nope.

There weren't demonstrations and riots like this during his 1st 3 years.

Covid, combined with racism are creating those flare-ups.

Oh please. You really believe that?
First, it’s a troll/bot.

Second, it’s trying to make an illogical connection between what has happened and what will happen...which it doesn’t know. It is following the Trump playbook of taking no responsibility but projecting blame out. It is wrong.

The rioters and looters are protected in liberal city after liberal city by democrat governance from being arrested.

Also, it’s Democrats not Republicans who want to defund the police, without understanding the increase in crime and destruction of private property, that will result.

You really are brainwashed. It is not Trump’s fault. This is happening to him. That is part of the problem. Trump is not able to address this situation. What is he going to do if he is re-elected that he is not doing now?

There is a group of people talking about defunding the police. That is not something that all Democrats are saying and is something that Biden has repeatedly said he does not support.

You really are brainwashed. It is not Trump’s fault. This is happening to him. That is part of the problem. Trump is not able to address this situation. What is he going to do if he is re-elected that he is not doing now?

There is a group of people talking about defunding the police. That is not something that all Democrats are saying and is something that Biden has repeatedly said he does not support.

not all democrats are saying defund the police however all the people saying defund the police are democrats

only democrat govs, mayors and DAs allow rioting.

not all democrats are saying defund the police however all the people saying defund the police are democrats

only democrat govs, mayors and DAs allow rioting.

Again, what is Trump doing about it now and what will he do if he is is re-elected? Right now he is blaming others, which it appears you agree. That does not address the situation. It also is not an indication of what will happen if Biden is elected as I do believe he will address the situation.

Again, what is Trump doing about it now and what will he do if he is is re-elected? Right now he is blaming others, which it appears you agree. That does not address the situation. It also is not an indication of what will happen if Biden is elected as I do believe he will address the situation.
if you live in a cave-and cant access news, the leftist governors have rejected federal help so that they continue to enable rioting and criminal behavior. See Newsom, Kate Brown , Cuomo , Inslee, Evers and Pritzker.

Antifa/BLM is given a free hand in DEMOCRAT states.

if you live in a cave-and cant access news, the leftist governors have rejected federal help so that they continue to enable rioting and criminal behavior. See Newsom, Kate Brown , Cuomo , Inslee, Evers and Pritzker.

Antifa/BLM is given a free hand in DEMOCRAT states.

One more time, what is Trump going to do different if re-elected? I know he offered to send in the National Guard, which has not ended the riots. He is supposed to be this great businessman. Why can’t he negotiate a deal? How long does a CEO last when he blames his competition for not achieving desired results?

LOL

ADVERTISEMENT