ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota reinstates High School football

Don't start. 3/100,000 is actually less than that asinine "car crash" argument, of which, this situation may be the first where it's relevant. (Car crash death rate is about 12/100,000)

And getting killed on a Moped even higher than that...……….as well is a
Teenager dying from any number of health conditions that are not the WuhanFlu.

Yeah the young should live carefree go out to bars and be not afraid to catch Covid because you probably won’t be in that 1% who will die.
By the same token then they should not have any contact with professors, or older people or older family members ...yeah I’m sure they are going that .

The younger generation says, I’m going to be fine, just screw everyone else your on your own .Its too much to simply be asked to wear a mask and isolate your activities for a 6 months or a year . no one else had ever had to sacrifice anything for the good of the country have they ?

I thought I would help you out, it isn't 1% its either 0.03% or 0.02%, you would need to move the needle quite a bit to get to 1%.

Because Covid19 is not the flu... it is much more deadly and contagious and current studies have indicated that there may be more long-term effects like Myocarditas.

Over 300,000 will die of Covid19 and yes I know most of these are older people with pre-existing conditions but with what we know now there is no reason that we should be playing football.

It’s really as simple as that ... you either feel it’s worth the risk or you don’t . But delaying or in worst case not playing at all is not the end of the world and not worth the risk.

Can you educate us on the long term effects of Myocarditis on young people? If you could put it in a statistical manner that would be great. Make sure to compare it to the information pre covid as well.

Who cares, neither are worthy of being President. Unfortunately we’re stuck choosing between the two. If you think Reynolds is a puppet for the White House then why isn’t she issuing a mask mandate or other mandates since Iowa has been considered one of the biggest hot spots by the White House.

Don't waste your energy with Mitchy bro. He prolly sleeps with his mask on.

ADVERTISEMENT