ADVERTISEMENT

Mir transfers to North Central

Todd Conner

HB MVP
Dec 23, 2004

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!

• Sad
Reactions: Torg and WildTurk
The coach has to consult Carl to learn the secrets to keep all those blue chip recruits without spots for all of them. I’m sure our women’s team doesn’t have quite the cash to throw at them as PSU men’s team.
I watched the Laura and Matt vandeberg podcast interview they did with Bella a few months ago and the only reason she went to Iowa was because Dana white told her to. Guessing Dana and her family decided this was best for her.

Edit: I find it odd felicity taylor liked a comment on Mir’s instagram post about the Iowa program causing the most injuries. Maybe a little bitter that they tried to have her go a weight class up all last year

Last edited:
Reactions: kkhawk
Sucks to see Mir leave, but wish her the best. Gritty wrestler, with a ton of improvement in a short period of time. She's going to do well at NCC. Can't fault her one bit, especially if Welker is sliding down to 160.

Very good write up covering the situation that's worth a read:

I watched the Laura and Matt vandeberg podcast interview they did with Bella a few months ago and the only reason she went to Iowa was because Dana white told her too. Guessing Dana and her family decided this was best for her.

Edit: I find it odd felicity taylor liked a comment on Mir’s instagram post about the Iowa program causing the most injuries. Maybe a little bitter that they tried to have her go a weight class up all last year

Schitts Creek What GIF by CBC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT