ADVERTISEMENT

Missing student from Brooklyn, IA

how do you focus your psychic abilities, is it all of the time or only when it is in the news
its kind of random , it comes at odd times . I sort of let flow when it wants to and not when I want it to. but like I said before, I kind of gave it up because I thought i was not doing it justice. or I was doing injustice to real people who do it by being a hack. a few yrs ago I gave it up.

its kind of random , it comes at odd times . I sort of let flow when it wants to and not when I want it to. but like I said before, I kind of gave it up because I thought i was not doing it justice. or I was doing injustice to real people who do it by being a hack. a few yrs ago I gave it up.

Do you have to see someone on TV to get a psychic premonition of them

So I enter a Saturday/Sunday golf tournament and this thread goes way TF off the rails, well done HROT...a girl could be dead!!

Reactions: BoringGuy
I'm updating my theory:

1) They found her
2) They didn't yet find her

Thoughts?

In all seriousness, I hope for the family they can find closure to this, even if it means they know for sure Mollie is no longer with us. I can't imagine the time passing with no idea where she is or what happened.

Reactions: Rudolph and unIowa
Brooklyn people in the area: should be a ton of police activity somewhere in iowa if true. what are we seeing on the scene?

A local said online that LE buddy told him that there is a suspect in custody, and that it was someone unknown to her. It was a lone individual, some had speculated more than one person may have been involved.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to know what the time of death was. When the mom started talking to Radar about the cops zeroing in on someone, I was worried it could lead to a kidnapper killing her and trying to dispose of the body to try to escape capture.

It will be interesting to know what the time of death was. When the mom started talking to Radar about the cops zeroing in on someone, I was worried it could lead to a kidnapper killing her and trying to dispose of the body to try to escape capture.

Yeah, I thought that too. The map also seemed like it could set someone off. She was supposedly found in the vicinity of one of the points of interest in the farmland part of the map.

I heard you more of an NBA Jam type....
giphy.gif

Yeah, I thought that too. The map also seemed like it could set someone off. She was supposedly found in the vicinity of one of the points of interest in the farmland part of the map.

It is not explicit, and I have not made that connection yet but will be interested to hear.

Here are the two quotes where I think people are connecting the two pieces.

From radar and linked below.

“A body was located yesterday in a secluded area near a point of interest,” a separate source told Radar. “We have reason and evidence to believe it is Mollie Tibbetts.”

Police previously pinpointed a carOpens a New Window. wash, truck top, and other areas around Brooklyn, Iowa — where the 20-year-old was last seen — as places of interest in the case.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/...ie-tibbetts-believed-to-have-been-found-dead/

I am not making the confirmed connection that she was found in one of those spots.

It would be nice if a local could chime in if there was 15 unmarked cars and 2 marked.

Not to be complete conspiracy, but why 15 unmarked? Seems odd to me.

Well this sucks, Ts and Ps to her family. Hopefully they can find the people connected to her disappearance and murder and bring them to justice.

ADVERTISEMENT