ADVERTISEMENT

Missing student from Brooklyn, IA

I join everyone in saying thank you for your posts and sharing your info.

Is it the strong suspicion that Mollie was raped before she was killed? I think we all are thinking so, but the story presented yesterday left open the interpretation that she was killed for threatening to call the cops on him, and a sexual assault did not necessarily occur.

Honestly I do not want to know unless we need that information for 1st degree an life in prison. He is already a POS-I have no interest in knowing what else she had to endure in her last hours.

Is it the strong suspicion that Mollie was raped before she was killed? I think we all are thinking so, but the story presented yesterday left open the interpretation that she was killed for threatening to call the cops on him, and a sexual assault did not necessarily occur.
Until the ME exam is complete that cannot be confirmed but everyone shares the strong suspicion you referenced.

Honestly I do not want to know unless we need that information for 1st degree an life in prison. He is already a POS-I have no interest in knowing what else she had to endure in her last hours.
Unfortunately that will make the difference between a 1st degree conviction or less, based on his story presented yesterday.

Reactions: reotto
Snap chat was opened at 10ish, and no idea when sent.

In regards to her computer, the system may have went into hibernation after being idle for a period of time. When it does that it usually saves all the open files and the metadata shows the logged on user saves those files. You have to look into other entries to see if the system auto shutdown at that time.

I do this for a living, but not for criminal cases.

If someone is going to call the cops on me, illegal or not, it’s going to cause a reaction. The comment made by the gentlemen at the presser yesterday has take. On a life if it’s own. To me this seems like uncontrable lust moreso than fear of being deported.

Reactions: Anony1983
If someone is going to call the cops on me, illegal or not, it’s going to cause a reaction. The comment made by the gentlemen at the presser yesterday has take. On a life if it’s own. To me this seems like uncontrable lust moreso than fear of being deported.

I agree completely. Those making the assertion that he attacked her due to him being illegal are jumping to conclusions.

Reactions: jellyfish10
I agree completely. Those making the assertion that he attacked her due to him being illegal are jumping to conclusions.
I don’t think that matters one way or the other.

He shouldn’t have been in this country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT