ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell Reinstated

SP aside, this is great news for Pitt if Daniels can't go. Although Ferentz said as of right now Wadley would be #2 behind Canzeri. I am assuming it is because of the time Mitchell has missed being injured.

image.jpg

Reactions: mthawkeyes
Sources indicate he had overdue library book charges totaling $32 that placed him in poor standing.

(sarcasm, but lets see if this gets repeated in another thread)

What was I wrong about? I said I THOUGHT he wouldn't be back. Not that he WOULDN'T be back.
What you said was

Heard about this from my friend near the program on Saturday, but hoping it wasn't true. Supposedly a coach drove him back to Iowa City from Ames on Friday night. I would be shocked to ever see him back in black and gold.

While you aren't factually incorrect to have the suspension lifted this soon suggests that you really had no insight into the original suspension

Couldn't watch the press conference, was it mentioned why he missed the game?

Or can SP enlighten us as to what his source told him to make him think he wouldn't be back with the team?

With his spinning ability, SP has a future in politics. As I have, you may want to select the "ignore" option
I actually had him on ignore until this new format came out. I need to re-add him to the list.

I actually had him on ignore until this new format came out. I need to re-add him to the list.
If there's one thing more pathetic than putting someone on ignore here instead of debating them, it's announcing to everyone that you're going to do it. Even moreso when you have said it multiple times before yet never actually do it.

If there's one thing more pathetic than putting someone on ignore here instead of debating them, it's announcing to everyone that you're going to do it. Even moreso when you have said it multiple times before yet never actually do it.

Oh I can think of something more pathetic than either of those. . Anyone want to help with this? LOL

And again, you were on ignore when you started asking about my kids schools. Yes you did! We went to the new format on this site and all my ignores were wiped out. That's the truth. You can ask your source with the program.

Reactions: satrinny
Oh I can think of something more pathetic than either of those. . Anyone want to help with this? LOL

And again, you were on ignore when you started asking about my kids schools. Yes you did! We went to the new format on this site and all my ignores were wiped out. That's the truth. You can ask your source with the program.
So, even though you said you were going to put me on ignore 30 minutes ago, here we are.

And no, I didn't ask where your kids went to school. Because I really don't care where they go to school, nor am I familiar with any schools in that far-flung part of the state. As usual you are wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT