ADVERTISEMENT

Mitt Romney: America Is In Denial

Mitt's solution to everything is lower taxes on the rich and lower taxes on the rich. Big pass listening to him for real solutions to our problems.
If I'm stuck with a Mitt Romney as President after the illegitimate SCOTUS destroys our elections in the fall term I'd be ok with it as I decide which country my family leaves to.

Mitt's solution to everything is lower taxes on the rich and lower taxes on the rich. Big pass listening to him for real solutions to our problems.
Please cite an example of Mitt voting for a tax cut for the rich. Thanks in advance.

Do the work
doing-the-work-chen-biao.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Chishawk1425
I’m referring to what he has done as a senator over the past 3 years, not what he campaigned on 10 years ago when our economic situation was very different.
What has he done as a Senator? Very good question.

Hillary got Trump elected, not Mitt. Most unlikeable candidate to ever run. Joe would have beaten Trump in '16...
The pitiful Benghazi hearings, Comey and 100 plus million not voting did. Hillary was the easiest vote of my life, Biden 2020 the second.

Hot take.....look at you, helping out so much with your centrist mindset. You are most definitely part of the solution.
What did I say, predict or post that wasn't accurate on the Grand scheme of things? He didn't barely say a thing when Trump desecrated the White House. FACTS

I’m referring to what he has done as a senator over the past 3 years, not what he campaigned on 10 years ago when our economic situation was very different.
God I love you sometimes. "Prove something to me"!! "Not that, the other thing is what I meant"!!
I stand corrected, he didn't vote for the 2018 boondoggle. But, ;point me in the direction of his actions to address the things he lamented in his op/ed? He wrote that with a chastising tone, tell us what you are working on, Mitt.

God I love you sometimes. "Prove something to me"!! "Not that, the other thing is what I meant"!!
I stand corrected, he didn't vote for the 2018 boondoggle. But, ;point me in the direction of his actions to address the things he lamented in his op/ed? He wrote that with a chastising tone, tell us what you are working on, Mitt.
Huey claimed his only solution to everything is lower taxes for the rich. Mitt has been a senator for 3 1/2 years now. Show me one time where he voted for a budget that lowered taxes for the rich.

Reactions: 86Hawkeye
Huey claimed his only solution to everything is lower taxes for the rich. Mitt has been a senator for 3 1/2 years now. Show me one time where he voted for a budget that lowered taxes for the rich.
TJ: I demand an answer about this apple!!! Tell me!!!
Other poster: Here you go with a link.
TJ: WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER ME ABOUT THIS ORANGE!!!!

Did Mitt vote for Hillary?
I don't know if Mitt voted for Hillary, but I'm fairly certain he didn't vote for Trump.

MItt spent most of 2016 trying to warn Americans about Trump, actively campaigning against him and urging the GOP not to nominate him.

"Let me put it very plainly - if we Republicans choose Donald Trump as our nominee, the prospects for a safe and prosperous future are greatly diminished. Let me explain why I say that. First on the economy, if Donald Trump's plans were ever implemented, the country would sink into prolonged recession. A few examples - his proposed 35% tariff-like penalties would instigate a trade war. And that would raise prices for consumers, kill our export jobs, and lead entrepreneurs and businesses of all stripes to flee America. His tax plan, in combination with his refusal to reform entitlements and to honestly address spending would balloon the deficit and the national debt. So even though Donald Trump has offered very few specific economic plans, what little he has said is enough to know that he would be very bad for American workers and for American families."

Last edited:
Reactions: 86Hawkeye
TJ: I demand an answer about this apple!!! Tell me!!!
Other poster: Here you go with a link.
TJ: WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER ME ABOUT THIS ORANGE!!!!
Lol.

Lucas: All Mitt ever wants to do is lower taxes for the rich.
TJ: Name one time when Romney voted to lower taxes for the rich.
Lucas:
sucks-jack-black.gif

ADVERTISEMENT