ADVERTISEMENT

Mitt Romney To Be Biden's Secretary Of State?

Yeah, we can’t have members of opposing political parties working in the same administration. That would be too healing for the country.
You don’t want ”your” party to work with the other party. Your idea of compromise is to do whatever the Democrats want.

• Haha
Reactions: ConvenientParking
I could get on board with that. Mitt will be competent for sure and would work to fix our traditional relationships with our allies. He would also work to isolate Russian and try to reign them in. I really don't think progressives and moderate Republicans are that far apart on foreign policy issues. Yes, there are differences, but Mitt would be working for Biden so he would be executing Biden's policies.

Reactions: Huey Grey and Moral
Um, can you read? I just said he would be a decent fit.
Yep, I can read. I have read hundreds of your posts filled with hate and vitriol towards Republicans. You may SAY Romney is a decent fit now......because you know it will never happen. But if it actually does you will be furious.

Yep, I can read. I have read hundreds of your posts filled with hate and vitriol towards Republicans. You may SAY Romney is a decent fit now......because you know it will never happen. But if it actually does you will be furious.

Just because that's how Republicans act doesn't mean that's how he will act. I'm old enough to remember when Republicans were saying they might vote for a Democrat if they would just nominate Biden and not Bernie.

Just because that's how Republicans act doesn't mean that's how he will act. I'm old enough to remember when Republicans were saying they might vote for a Democrat if they would just nominate Biden and not Bernie.

And how they would vote Biden if he made a good VP pick. Spoiler alert no pick was going to be good enough for them.

Why wouldn't it happen? Biden is a bridge builder. He wants to work with Republicans. It would be entirely in character for him to do this. And Mitt is incredibly knowledgable, measured in his decision making process, and is well spoken and civil, which we vitally need to repair the damage Trump has done abroad. Mitt would make a competent pick.

Reactions: Tom Paris
I thought it we came to the conclusion that Romney was a horrible person during the Presidential election. Why would the Democrats want that type of person in leadership position?

I thought it we came to the conclusion that Romney was a horrible person during the Presidential election. Why would the Democrats want that type of person in leadership position?
Dem quid pro quo, Romney gets Sec State if he will vote against Trumps SC nominee

BAU slime maneuver

Because we're not like cons. We're better humans than you.

And then he picked freaking Kamala Harris for his veep.

Again with the charade.
Amazing that you think you know more about who I voted for than I do. Simply amazing.

Search my old posts, smart guy, and get back to me with the results. Find one....just ONE...where I said I voted for Trump. Go ahead. Show me one, or shut up. Oh...and be sure to list all the posts where I said I didn’t vote for Trump. You won’t, because it would prove you are WRONG! Which is pretty much par for the course for you.

BTW.....I am voting for Biden. I want you to save this post so you can refer to it over the next 4 years before you get the urge to lie about who I voted for again.

Last edited:
I could get on board with that. Mitt will be competent for sure and would work to fix our traditional relationships with our allies. He would also work to isolate Russian and try to reign them in.

Nonsense. The cold war is over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT