ADVERTISEMENT

Mitt Romney To Be Biden's Secretary Of State?

I thought it we came to the conclusion that Romney was a horrible person during the Presidential election. Why would the Democrats want that type of person in leadership position?
It’s like I tell my kids. Watch out who you pal around with. It doesn’t matter if you are a good person or have good intentions if you are hanging with a bad crowd, you are one of them. During the 2012 election, Romney was sucking up to “the bad kids” and therefore his aspirations were a threat to us on the left, we highlighted all of the damning details we could find. Now, he’s been flirting with us on “the good side” and we want to seek out and highlight the good we see in him. Basic social behavior.

Meh, not a problem. He probably wishes he had worded it differently. He’s basically a good person, and extremely intelligent. As governor of Massachusetts he certainly had to figure out ways to compromise.

Amazing how far you Dems have come on the “binders full of women” comment.

It’s almost as if guys are being hypocrites....

Biden has worked across the aisle always, knows how to lead for all and said will be President for all.

Amazing how far you Dems have come on the “binders full of women” comment.

It’s almost as if guys are being hypocrites....

Romney is a hero to the left now since he voted on one impeachment conviction count, and has criticized Trump.

If he were to run for president again though, he'd immediately be a villain again.

You don’t want ”your” party to work with the other party. Your idea of compromise is to do whatever the Democrats want.

18eb20.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT