ADVERTISEMENT

MJT-Q aggressively confronts AOC

Chishawk1425

HR King
Nov 27, 2019
This ****ing worthless pile of shit makes my blood boil knowing this desecration is in Congress and undermining everything about it

Being simple minded has become a badge of honor in this country. It used to be embarrassing to wear the dunce cap. Now people can't wait to show they deserve it. It's really quite fascinating.
This is why we’ve truly hit a point of silence is violence. We have to stand up to this. Friends, family, it doesn’t matter anymore. I know my wife and I have started having conversations with direct family members because it’s getting out of hand. You either support common sense or you support domestic terrorism.

Not to sound paranoid but it seems we are heading towards violence by Congress members again.

congress-gettyimages-529229659.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: cigaretteman
This is why we’ve truly hit a point of silence is violence. We have to stand up to this. Friends, family, it doesn’t matter anymore. I know my wife and I have started having conversations with direct family members because it’s getting out of hand. You either support common sense or you support domestic terrorism.
Lol drama queen

They want chaos, just like Trump did. They are not constructive, but totally destructive. They should be removed from office.
Libertarianism bullshit of the 70s planted the seeds then 12 years of GOP obstructionism halting the government from functioning as they project the big bad government is against us, doesn't work for us yada yada. Throw in Rush and Faux bullshit stoking the flames and here we are. People openly rooting for and literally attacking our Democracy and government to overthrow it as "Patriots"

Hey look....a liberal circle jerk, make sure you have a face field!!

Snowflakes.....so two crazy women on opposite sides of the political spectrum have issues with each other....I’m shocked. Grow up

Is there any video of this?
No, but I bet Greene gets someone from her staff to follow her with a camera from now on.

She's basically the GOP-Q equivalent of a YouTube prank channel, desperately trying to create a viral moment and scrape some relevance off the floor.

Someone should tell her to cool it before Pelosi moves her office to the boiler room.

There is audio supposedly, and MTG bragged about the encounter on twitter.
This is what Trumper's like fap to. They get off on aggressive, rude behavior. I assume Little Don will tweet out praise of the encounter.

Speaking of little Don. We haven't heard much from tweedle dee and tweedle dum lately, or from Ivanka or Jared for that matter.

There is audio supposedly, and MTG bragged about the encounter on twitter.
This is what Trumper's like fap to. They get off on aggressive, rude behavior. I assume Little Don will tweet out praise of the encounter.
She's just a Maxine Waters disciple....

its always whataboutism with you Trumpers and GQP members.

Waters was called out by her colleagues following her comments and deservedly so, why can't you do the same about the batshit crazy Q lady instead of reverting to whataboutism? its pathetic.

Waters was called out by her colleagues following her comments and deservedly so, why can't you do the same about the batshit crazy Q lady instead of reverting to whataboutism? its pathetic.
Wait you’re serious? Check any thread about Biden. Hell check almost any thread, within the fist 4 responses is normally “but trump”. Haven’t seen your posts in those.. pathetic

Not a trumper or GQP member.

MJT is a nut bag.

Kinzinger in the OP called her out.

Waters and crazy lady are far apart in politics but pretty similar in style. Sorry if that offends you.

Come on. I am a moderate but at this moment in politics one party will denounce the actions of their own if they are wrong and the other will denounce actions of their own if they tell the truth.

Right wingers are tired of tactics like this being used on their team, like Sarah Huckabee Sanders getting shouted out of a restaurant and countless other examples. MTG is too dumb or classless to realize that there is difference between a Congressperson and your garden variety activist left wing loon, and she need to exhibit a different kind of behavior. Sad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT