ADVERTISEMENT

MLB Draft Will Be Five Rounds

Yes, but we’ll see what the scholarship situation looks like for returning seniors and for juniors who are simply ready to move on to pro ball. It won’t be as smooth as we would like it to be.

Not sure if it violates NCAA rules, but is there a way to donate for returning seniors? Just trying to think of all options. I’d throw in a few hundred to a donation thing.

Not sure if it violates NCAA rules, but is there a way to donate for returning seniors? Just trying to think of all options. I’d throw in a few hundred to a donation thing.

Minnesota started a fund to support returning seniors. If channeled through the UICA and Athletic Department, I’m sure it would be okay. Supporting athletic scholarships would be a similar way.

Minnesota started a fund to support returning seniors. If channeled through the UICA and Athletic Department, I’m sure it would be okay. Supporting athletic scholarships would be a similar way.

Is there a way we can do this? Need to get the ball rolling if so.

I’d add not just for baseball, but all spring sports.

Sounds like MLB is proposing an 80 game season. I think they'd be better off just canceling.

Not sure. Somebody willing to donate five figures would likely get the ball rolling quicker than you and me.

I think what would need to do is donate to I CLub and then specify $$ for scholarships. Can name specific sport if want

that will give the AD funds to support scholarships that may otherwise be cut or not given

I think what would need to do is donate to I CLub and then specify $$ for scholarships. Can name specific sport if want

that will give the AD funds to support scholarships that may otherwise be cut or not given

You can specify scholarships and sport?

ADVERTISEMENT