ADVERTISEMENT

MLB Draft

Regarding all of the other juniors yet to be drafted, at what point does it make more sense for them to come back to college and try to raise their draft stock for next year?

Is Iowa at risk of losing any recruits to the draft?

Reactions: SLarew
Regarding all of the other juniors yet to be drafted, at what point does it make more sense for them to come back to college and try to raise their draft stock for next year?

I've tried so hard to predict this and you can't.

I thought Chris Comito should've stayed in school and came to Iowa when he was drafted in the 14th Rd out of HS. He went pro.

I thought Sasha Kuebel should've stayed at Iowa when he was drafted in like the 36th round. He went pro. Yes I know it was him home town St.Louis Cardinals, but still thought he should have stayed.

On the flip side, Zach Kenyon was drafted in the 8th round out of HS and came to Iowa over KC. He probably shouldve went pro. He struggled in college and I am not sure if he was ever drafted again.

Reactions: whatsup13579er

I thought Chris Comito should've stayed in school and came to Iowa when he was drafted in the 14th Rd out of HS. He went pro.

I thought Sasha Kuebel should've stayed at Iowa when he was drafted in like the 36th round. He went pro. Yes I know it was him home town St.Louis Cardinals, but still thought he should have stayed.

On the flip side, Zach Kenyon was drafted in the 8th round out of HS and came to Iowa over KC. He probably shouldve went pro. He struggled in college and I am not sure if he was ever drafted again.
Yikes...

Well, they are going to bang out 30 rounds today so we should have a pretty good idea of what is going to happen.

Sasha was addition by subtraction. Agree with you otherwise.

Brady is signing

Wow...good luck to him. Better significantly lower that WHIP.

He probably is more interested in paycheck now and professional coaching will be on daily basis to help him get on track. I am guessing that is his thinking.
Good luck to him. With three pitchers gone to draft, Heller need to rebuild pitching staff again but would seem McDonald and Dreyer are good starting points

Reactions: funnyfletcher
He probably is more interested in paycheck now and professional coaching will be on daily basis to help him get on track. I am guessing that is his thinking.
Good luck to him. With three pitchers gone to draft, Heller need to rebuild pitching staff again but would seem McDonald and Dreyer are good starting points
Heller and his staff always seem to get the most out of their pitching staffs. No doubt they will reload.

What happened to Schimp (spelling?) this season? He had a really good freshman year...

Reactions: funnyfletcher
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT