ADVERTISEMENT

Mocco’s kids

I think these kids would be awesome at Iowa and I think they will be amazing wrestlers in the future. I just tend to pump the brakes a bit on Florida 1A. My buddy moved to Florida from PA last year. His son was never able to crack a lineup, and actually quit wrestling for a few years. He joined a 1A team this year, and went like 30-6. Helps having a stud for a father, just hoping they can get some good competition to develop. I love these kids style, and think that would fit perfect at Carver.
It sounds like two eighth graders wrestled for a state title? At around 190?

Reactions: vhsalum
It sounds like two eighth graders wrestled for a state title? At around 190?
yes.

Two 8th graders with some absolutely phenomenal genes. Tatanka's kid is a freaking specimen. Little Mocco? Doesn't look the part, but you can tell he's got that well... strength that he doesn't look like he has.

Reactions: el dub
No bad blood. Mocco loves Terry and Tom. It is possible they end up at Okiest and Iowa though. Steve has said that was the kids' plan at one time.

No need to pump the brakes on a "1A" kid. Simply depends on how they do nationally. And the older Mocco has done well there. And he's a good athlete.

ain't nobody getting recruited for their Florida credentials

Can someone tell me where these kids get the idea that busting a move or doing a dance or flex off after winning a championship is cool or looks cool? Am I just way too old or way to practical?
There is nothing new about flexing after a win. Other than that - the answer is probably yes.

Can someone tell me where these kids get the idea that busting a move or doing a dance or flex off after winning a championship is cool or looks cool? Am I just way too old or way to practical?
If only AJ had been allowed on the floor to teach him his double bird split. ;)

yes.

Two 8th graders with some absolutely phenomenal genes. Tatanka's kid is a freaking specimen. Little Mocco? Doesn't look the part, but you can tell he's got that well... strength that he doesn't look like he has.
Wait, 8th graders in the HS STATES at 190!?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: el dub and vhsalum
No bad blood. Mocco loves Terry and Tom. It is possible they end up at Okiest and Iowa though. Steve has said that was the kids' plan at one time.

No need to pump the brakes on a "1A" kid. Simply depends on how they do nationally. And the older Mocco has done well there. And he's a good athlete.

ain't nobody getting recruited for their Florida credentials.
Pat Lugo. And the Tal Shahar brothers (Frankie at Northwestern and Mikey At Wisconsin) all wrestled in SoFla. The Mocco Wrestling Club is growing by leaps and bounds. Steve’s boys are the best advertisement he could ever hope for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT