ADVERTISEMENT

Moe's Southwest Grill & Red Lobster, & more in CR ?

TJG

HR All-State
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2001
For those in the Cedar Rapids area.I've heard Moe's Southwest Grill (two locations) is coming to Cedar Rapids? There is also a good chance Red Lobster will be coming to the west side by Westdale along with 4-6 other restaurants. What is Moe's like?
It's a long shot, but Joe's Crab Shack may be coming?

Popeye Chicken,Pepper Jacks,Longhorn Steak,Cheddar 's and Dunkin' Donut are also in the works on Edgewood road.
Does anyone have more information on this? or other places? It looks like Edgewood is going to be just like Collins Road pretty soon.

I'd assume somebody will buy the Ruby Tuesday's location eventually (it's a bad location, terrible access). Maybe they are going to start filling in the east side of the Westdale parking lot with restaurants when they get the parking lot fixed up.

That area I assume is where the wealth is migrating/maturing to. Only logical businesses would go there too.

The old Ruby Tuesday's is going to be a dentist office.

The southwest side and Marion(especially Linn Mar area) are really growing.When Hwy 100 opens that will be a fast growing area also.

Moe’s is just Meh. There is something about the best I didn’t enjoy.

If you want a burrito just go to Pabchero’s.

Moe's just opened in the QC. I haven't heard any reviews yet.

We've also had Red Lobster for years - I don't think it's particularly good, but the parking lot is ALWAYS packed.
Red Lobster is one of those places that is unusually busy for the overall "Meh", quality of food they serve. They market themselves as an upscale destination for poors rather well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT