ADVERTISEMENT

Mollie Tibbetts found dead

KCRG now reporting it, saying a significant amount of information will be shared. The press conference is at 5pm in Montezuma. Is that where all of the press conferences have been? Just wondering if the location of the press conference is maybe where she was found.

I just saw it on Fox news and that there is Press Conference scheduled for 5 pm. Not sure if CT or ET. Being from Brooklyn myself, I hope everyone can just say a quick prayer for that family and community. It is going to be a very, very tough time there.

Heartless fvck, tell my wife and 12 and 11 year old daughters that
there is no real news yet till 5pm and history has proven with these news conferences in the past that there may be no news then at 5pm although the fact that they are waiting till 5pm does not look good.

Reactions: HIWILLE
Can't even imagine what the parents, family and loved ones are going through....

Mollie and her dad:

636694937604293335-J5SnyiEX.jpg

When her parents were still together and they were living in California:

636694941369269737-PB020105.JPG

Last edited:
I can think of nothing worse than outliving one of your children. I think anything else is a very distant second.

May her parents find peace and some joy in their remaining years.

I am anti death penalty but if somebody is responsible and kidnapped her that person needs to be tortured very slowly and have an awful death. They are not human so in my eyes it wouldn't count.

At this point the best case scenario is somebody accidentally hit her with a car while she was jogging and hid the body. If that is the case I think some jail time is warranted but I wouldn't damn them forever.

The expected conclusion but sad nonetheless.
When a young adult female goes suddenly missing this is often the result or getting nabbed by sex traffickers/slavers.
When Mollie first came up missing, a fiend of mine immediately said 'little Lindberg rule". Every hostage is a witness and witnesses are a liability.

I can think of nothing worse than outliving one of your children. I think anything else is a very distant second.

May her parents find peace and some joy in their remaining years.

I am anti death penalty but if somebody is responsible and kidnapped her that person needs to be tortured very slowly and have an awful death. They are not human so in my eyes it wouldn't count.

At this point the best case scenario is somebody accidentally hit her with a car while she was jogging and hid the body. If that is the case I think some jail time is warranted but I wouldn't damn them forever.
hate to say it, but i dont think the parents ever find peace, no matter how she died.

and the boyfriend? its gonna take time for him to recover, too;

nothing worse than the finality of it all and being at the cemetery and seeing the casket being put into the ground

Yes - was a very dickish comment.

It's what I do.

But, seriously doesn't crying and "feeling like you know someone" because you saw them on the news seem a bit much? It would be hard to watch news, sports, movies if your connections are that strong that quick.

CBS has called it now too. Very sad for Mollie and all the other victims too that we haven't heard as much about. T&Ps for all who have had to suffer through something like this.

Fox News and Trump will have a field day when the details of the arrest are announced.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT