ADVERTISEMENT

Mollie Tibbetts found dead

The first "hit" is exactly what you're looking for.
Apparently, you're too snowflake-y to want to learn the truth here.

No a claim was made and I asked for a link. Period.

Anyone who just wants to say shit not backed up by facts is not looking for a conversation. What they say should be taken as gospel, and should not questioned.

Sorry to disappoint you but I have no interest in making “points” they are self serving, do not help make progress on real issues and I usually reserve them for people who has deficiencies in other areas and think that a “point” makes them superior. People are still suffering so I d like to learn and think of ideas to make changes.

No. You help enforce when the federal government is providing the money/resources to enforce.

You enforce your LOCAL laws. Community policing works, and reduces crime. Turning your local police force into an arm of ICE undermines that - and most local officers/chiefs understand that, and have stated that is a major issue for them.

We will disagree, but I do NOT agree that holding someone for ICE to come pick up is “enforcing” laws. It is called cooperation.

What about all the $$$ local communities take now from the fed to enforce laws which are not federal specifically the ones I stated? None of which are federal laws. Is the fed allowed to stop those grants?

Anyone who just wants to say shit not backed up by facts is not looking for a conversation.

Isn't that what you're doing? Cuz I backed up my claim with "facts".

Your options are:
A. Acknowledge the facts
B. Melt away like the Snowflake you appear to be here.

We will disagree, but I do NOT agree that holding someone for ICE to come pick up is “enforcing” laws. It is called cooperation.
If ICE isn't paying for the incarceration, then local forces shouldn't have to keep them in jail, at local taxpayer cost.

This is what ICE wants local forces to do: be an arm of ICE and use local resources, at local cost, to do their jobs for them.

It's interesting to me (yet, not shocking) ... that the focus of the conversation about the tragic death of this young girl has turned to politics. Right wing, left wing, chicken wing ...

A young girl is dead and that is the sad truth.

Did you notice which post first brought politics into it and what side of the aisle they were on? You might find it interesting yet not shocking.

And I provided said "link".

Then you backed out and said "well, that wasn't my argument, anyway".
Snowflake

No no no. You provided a link to a smartass google search which is not a link to data. You were grand standing.

Feel free to stand in he corner and talk to yourself.

If ICE isn't paying for the incarceration, then local forces shouldn't have to keep them in jail, at local taxpayer cost.

This is what ICE wants local forces to do: be an arm of ICE and use local resources, at local cost, to do their jobs for them.

But the local agencies can apply and receive free money for enforcing local laws?

No no no. You provided a link to a smartass google search which is not a link to data.
And, as stated, the first "hit" provides you your answer.

The "smartass Google search" was simply to demonstrate to you how EASY it is to find the information you claim you want. And how intellectually lazy you are to avoid doing it yourself.

Because when faced with the sunshine of FACTS, Snowflakes MELT. Don't they?

And, as stated, the first "hit" provides you your answer.

The "smartass Google search" was simply to demonstrate to you how EASY it is to find the information you claim you want. And how intellectually lazy you are to avoid doing it yourself.

Because when faced with the sunshine of FACTS, Snowflakes MELT. Don't they?

I may need a chart for this.

The point was made so a link to the facts was requested.

You went to the smartass google search which only proves to me you never looked at the data or did any research to begin with.

You want me to find the facts to back up your point?

So you are not only intellectually dishonest, but you are lazy as well.

When are you running for office?

I may need a chart for this.
ZDQ5YzEwMzM3MyMvWC0tMFZYdmpvcWtCTG1jOUl2Z0g3NXhBX1VNPS8weDI6MTMzOXg4MTYvZml0LWluLzc2MHgwL2ZpbHRlcnM6cXVhbGl0eSg3MCk6bm9fdXBzY2FsZSgpOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKS9odHRwOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL2ZvY3BubTlua2o3Y2RrZ2piZ3RqN2hqZnhycmprZGt6NmpzMnV1cTNnYnFzY3Vzbno5cGV5bnNremZlOHdneGcuanBn.jpg

170309_visa-overstay_line-chart.png

FT_16.02.01_overstay_list.png

Pictographical-graph-of-most-excellence-to-the-max-but-not-the-jewish-max.png

Take your pick.

Nail that farmer to a cross.
Why is it the people that tend to not really care much about illegal aliens coming into the country are so over the top vicious to those that may employ them? If you're okay with illegal immigration, why do you care if they work?
Last, do you think if this dude, or ther millions of others here couldn't get work he'd have just walked back to Mexico?

Reactions: Franisdaman
Why is it the people that tend to not really care much about illegal aliens coming into the country are so over the top vicious to those that may employ them? If you're okay with illegal immigration, why do you care if they work?
Last, do you think if this dude, or ther millions of others here couldn't get work he'd have just walked back to Mexico?

Political posturing pure and simple. Ignore them. They are not here to have a real conversation. They are here for zingers.

Reactions: Rudolph and unIowa
ADVERTISEMENT