ADVERTISEMENT

Monday Practice Photos

The late start should favor Iowa quite a bit, don't you think? KF's teams seem to run on all cylinders later in the season more often than not. Barring injuries, and positive tests, we should be a darn good team to start the season.

Side note, does anyone know who may have/how many players have recovered from The 19?

nice to see Jack back and healthy. as you might recall, his friend lost his leg in that boating accident

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL2hhd2tleWVzcG9ydHMtY29tLzIwMjAvMDkvNDhlZGYwYmEtMjAyMDA5MjFfaW93YWZvb3RiYWxscHJhY3RpY2UwMTAuanBn.png

Enough with the "he looks fast!" I think we get the point gallery after gallery, year after year!
@ me next time. Sorry I made a lighthearted post that was evidently so bad you were incapable of ignoring it... or you just don’t appreciate running jokes because you lack a sense of humor

Last edited:
Reactions: TRHawkeye145
Enough with the "he looks fast!" I think we get the point gallery after gallery, year after year!

yes, it is a bit redundant. I was going to comment that Nebraska is probably over there evaluating where Iowa is as a program, but that one is getting a bit redundant too. We need some new one-liners.

Reactions: summithawk
yes, it is a bit redundant. I was going to comment that Nebraska is probably over there evaluating where Iowa is as a program, but that one is getting a bit redundant too. We need some new one-liners.
As long as we keep beating Nebraska, I love reading the "evaluating where Iowa is as a program" line. Fusk the Huskers.

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
@ me next time. Sorry I made a lighthearted post that was evidently so bad you were incapable of ignoring it... or you just don’t appreciate running jokes because you lack a sense of humor
Well, it IS in fact annoying and waaaaay overdone. But hey, give us the same "looks fast" comment when the next batch of photos come out - that's your freedom. Go 'Merica.

Come on on guys, the fast jokes are always hilarious and NEVER get old.

Well, it IS in fact annoying and waaaaay overdone. But hey, give us the same "looks fast" comment when the next batch of photos come out - that's your freedom. Go 'Merica.
It was the first “batch” this year and my comment was the first one since... a year ago? So overdone, so annoying. Also, learn the difference between fact vs opinion

Bitching about the Hawkeyes is way overdone and annoying but I’ll be looking forward to those comments from you once the games start

ADVERTISEMENT