ADVERTISEMENT

Morals

I'm trying to find myself.

SH_Ledge_Silhouette_lores.jpg

The wife dragged me to garage sales this weekend and I think I might have found an original moral. If you look close you can see the trademark hidden penis. Is it authentic? How much is it worth?

2013nirvanapaint040313-1-920x584.jpg

Obviously that artist is very talented, but I hate to have to tell you that is not a Moral. The biggest give away for me is that capital E looks more like a backwards 3 in Moral's work. Moral also deploys a tactic called "subtle peen" in his art.

However, it is still a good piece of work and would probably fetch $400 to $1000 at an auction.

5b8the.png

Obviously that artist is very talented, but I hate to have to tell you that is not a Moral. The biggest give away for me is that capital E looks more like a backwards 3 in Moral's work. Moral also deploys a tactic called "subtle peen" in his art.

However, it is still a good piece of work and would probably fetch $400 to $1000 at an auction.

5b8the.png
Yes! I only paid $.50. Thank God it's a fake. Still fascinating to observe the only living artist whose fakes are worth more than the originals. I'm up to 75 fake morals as investments and I'm KILLING IT!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT