ADVERTISEMENT

More Americans oppose Kavanaugh confirmation than support it

And you and the rest of the misogynistic Trump supporters want this to just go away. You automatically assume Kavanaugh is innocent and Dr. Ford is wrong or this is a hoax.
Let’s just say that the fbi investigates. What are they actually able to look at? There is no physical evidence. Ford doesn’t know the year or even the house. She says she didn’t tell anyone so it would be pointless to interview class mates.

They can interview Brett and that other guy.

So, in the the end all the fbi can do it interview 3 people that were there(2 of them say they weren’t even there). It just so happens that 2 of those people are testifying under oath Monday to tell their story.

Unless the fbi is in possession of a time machine to go back to 1982, it is a waste of time because all they have is the testimony.

We don’t know without an investigation.

I’ve never called him a rapist, but at the same time people who commit ‘sexual assault’ should be drawn and quartered as far as I’m concerned.
That isnt the point and wasnt the OPs post I was responding to. Yes we know, Kenny was trolling, but labeling a man a rapist after totally unfounded allegations like these is ridiculous. Not only has none of it been proven, but it makes light of actual rape victims experiences.
I have a very close family member that was traumatized by an actual rape and it has been a horrible journey getting over it for her. Describing this event as a rape is fvcking ridiculous by comparison.

America loves dominant alpha males like Kavanaugh and trump. They know what they want and they take it!
. What's the definition of alpha male? If it's being born with a golden spoon in your mouth and inherited a butt load of cash from daddy then yeh trumps a alpha male.On the.street he would be the farthest thing from a alpha males. Now being born in Kenya and becoming commander and chief and had a hand in killing the worlds number 1 terrorist that's a alpha male.

Justices almost always poll well. Kav is the first to sink this low. It's probably a pretty good sign that someone with less baggage should fill the job. Even Republicans are lukewarm about him.

I just watched Rachel Maddow talking about his sinking poll numbers. I was surprised to see that the percentage of those polled that want him confirmed has gone up each month July-August and August-September. It is just that the number who don't want him confirmed rose faster and is larger than the number that do. Doesn't matter, but it just wasn't what I expected dropping poll numbers to look like.

I never really cared whether he got the nod or not, but now with the promise that heads will explode I’m leaning towards a yes vote— though I would rather have someone more middle of the road.

I do get a kick out of the lefts antics in regards to this whole 30+ year old story that someone magically decided to care about now. :rolleyes:

Reactions: SIXERS24
Justices almost always poll well. Kav is the first to sink this low. It's probably a pretty good sign that someone with less baggage should fill the job. Even Republicans are lukewarm about him.
Baggage??? On an unproven and cannot be proven fairy tale. Drummed up by the left and this pussy hat wearing flaming Lib Lady. What a Circus.

I never really cared whether he got the nod or not, but now with the promise that heads will explode I’m leaning towards a yes vote— though I would rather have someone more middle of the road.

I do get a kick out of the lefts antics in regards to this whole 30+ year old story that someone magically decided to care about now. :rolleyes:
Seriously , even if the guy did cop a feel. Who didn't when they were teens with raging hormones? This is a set up.

A USAToday poll came out today that shows similar results. 40-31 people don't want him confirmed vs do. Kav is straight up toxic.

Let’s just say that the fbi investigates. What are they actually able to look at? There is no physical evidence. Ford doesn’t know the year or even the house. She says she didn’t tell anyone so it would be pointless to interview class mates.

They can interview Brett and that other guy.

So, in the the end all the fbi can do it interview 3 people that were there(2 of them say they weren’t even there). It just so happens that 2 of those people are testifying under oath Monday to tell their story.

Unless the fbi is in possession of a time machine to go back to 1982, it is a waste of time because all they have is the testimony.
It's only a waste of time to Trump supporters, not to those who actually care about the future of our country.

What harm would happen from an investigation? Frankly, if I were Kavanaugh I'd be insisting on the FBI being involved in order to clear my name. If there's no investigation then the cloud of sexual assault will hang over him for the rest of his days on earth like the sword of Damocles.

It's only a waste of time to Trump supporters, not to those who actually care about the future of our country.

What harm would happen from an investigation? Frankly, if I were Kavanaugh I'd be insisting on the FBI being involved in order to clear my name. If there's no investigation then the cloud of sexual assault will hang over him for the rest of his days on earth like the sword of Damocles.
Investigation would only take 2-3 days. If Trump would have allowed it, it would have been done by now.

You obviously are not understanding my point. What in God’s name are they going to investigate beyond testimony? There is no physical evidence. We are getting sworn testimony Monday.

Let’s also discuss that the republicans on the committee have been actually investigating this week as well and the democrats have refused to take part. Why is that?

Reactions: StopIt
You obviously are not understanding my point. What in God’s name are they going to investigate beyond testimony? There is no physical evidence. We are getting sworn testimony Monday.

Let’s also discuss that the republicans on the committee have been actually investigating this week as well and the democrats have refused to take part. Why is that?
You don't have a point. Talk with potential witnesses or those who may have heard something regarding the alleged incident.

With respect to the so-called investigation by the republicans, are you referring to Grassley's aide, Mike Davis, who tweeted this:

Reactions: cigaretteman
Investigation would only take 2-3 days. If Trump would have allowed it, it would have been done by now.

How do you have any idea how long an investigation would take? If FBI came back in 2-3 days saying no evidence to support allegations you'd be screaming that it wasn't a comprehensive investigation.

Bullshit. It would have been completely appropriate.

What are the Trump supporters afraid an investigation will show?
We fully understand it is just a stall tactic. Plain and simple. The GOP agreed to delay the vote to allow for the person to testify to the committee. Since that moment, it has been a discussion on how to delay her testimony.

You don't have a point. Talk with potential witnesses or those who may have heard something regarding the alleged incident.

With respect to the so-called investigation by the republicans, are you referring to Grassley's aide, Mike Davis, who tweeted this:

Witnesses? She has already said that she told no one about the event. Not her friends or her parents. There is literally no one else to interview. The people that were "there" are about to be interviewed under oath.

Witnesses? She has already said that she told no one about the event. Not her friends or her parents. There is literally no one else to interview. The people that were "there" are about to be interviewed under oath.

It's possible someone else experienced something similar, but hasn't said anything yet.

Answer the question.

Again, what are the Trump supporters afraid an investigation will show?

Kavanaugh was a bad candidate before all of this, anyway.

Reactions: cigaretteman
How do you have any idea how long an investigation would take? If FBI came back in 2-3 days saying no evidence to support allegations you'd be screaming that it wasn't a comprehensive investigation.
Anita Hill one took 2 days and former FBI officials have said that this one would likely only take 2-3 days.

Even if Republicans don't believe it, if they would have just done the investigation that would have taken away a big talking point. Something is making them scared to probe Kav for allegation.

Reactions: mstp1992
More Americans voted for the person who isn't President as well. Tyranny of the minority.

Reactions: mstp1992
It's possible someone else experienced something similar, but hasn't said anything yet.

Answer the question.

Again, what are the Trump supporters afraid an investigation will show?

Kavanaugh was a bad candidate before all of this, anyway.

So how does the FBI handle that? Just a fYI, during his 6 previous background checks, they do interview friends and family. The scrub your anus during those.

So how does the FBI handle that? Just a fYI, during his 6 previous background checks, they do interview friends and family. The scrub your anus during those.
Why are you incapable of answering a simple question?

What are you Trump supporters afraid an FBI investigation into these specific allegations might find?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT