ADVERTISEMENT

More Bad News For Biden? Top Donors Freeze $90MM in Pledged Donations Until Sleepy Steps Down

The New York Times’ fact checking department hasn’t exactly covered itself in glory lately, not to mention FOX “News” involvement.

I thought last night would end the calls for him to step down, clearly I was wrong.
Me isn’t stepping down and all this division will only help elect Trump. Which I’m all for but I don’t get the Dems thinking here.

I guess it will be entertaining to watch for the next few weeks.
If he does have a form of dementia, I could see it being very difficult for him to do so willingly.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok

You thought Biden calling Zelensky ‘Putin’ and calling Harris ‘Trump’ on the same day would END the calls?

WTF?
And yet for Joe... it was a decent day. It wouldn't really pass muster for anyone else and Trump would have been killed over the mistakes Joe made... but he was responsive in answering questions, didn't stand there and drool with his mouth agape.

You thought Biden calling Zelensky ‘Putin’ and calling Harris ‘Trump’ on the same day would END the calls?

WTF?

Yes, neither of those were his traditional brain freeze moments. I’d consider those something all of us could do, although the Trump one worse because he didn’t catch it.

Overall, last night was his best performance in months. If that isn’t enough then he is doomed in November.

I thought last night would end the calls for him to step down, clearly I was wrong.
Me isn’t stepping down and all this division will only help elect Trump. Which I’m all for but I don’t get the Dems thinking here.

At this point, I think the bigger concern is losing the Senate and not flipping the House.

That is why so many Dem incumbents and new candidates are abandoning JB.

The concern is also SCOTUS.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
SCOTUS won’t bother you or have any impact on your success, happy family or life.😃
You are correct, but when someone knocks up your mom and she can't get her normal abortion then she will definitely be unhappy.

You are correct, but when someone knocks up your mom and she can't get her normal abortion then she will definitely be unhappy.
Guaranteed 1000 percent.
Abortions performed within a humane time frame will be available for anyone.
You might have to pay for it, instead of expecting tax payers to pay, but you’ll be able to get one.
Stop listening to your leftist overlords

At this point, I think the bigger concern is losing the Senate and not flipping the House.

That is why so many Dem incumbents and new candidates are abandoning JB.

The concern is also SCOTUS.

The senate is gone and pretty much always has been. Anything is possible but it was always going to be to up for dems to keep the senate.

SCOTUS won’t bother you or have any impact on your success, happy family or life.😃
It kinda does affect every single Merican.

Who overturned Roe v Wade and ultimately every single female in America?

That's my grandchildren in the years to come.
We simply can't afford to hand the GOP complete control in DC. Every time they control stuff, they fvck it up.

I don’t think Biden can beat Trump at this point. If Biden was mostly hidden or performed like did at SOTU the times he was out speaking in public, they could hold the “Dementia Joe” stuff at bay and keep the election about whether or not Trump is an existential threat to democracy. At this point, they can’t. I don’t believe that any substantive number of people will actually flip to vote red, but I think if he stays on the ticket it’ll hugely slice into blue turnout.

Is it integrity or survival instinct?

If Biden was up in the polls this wouldn't be happening and they'd still be covering for him.
Maybe.

The other side of it is polls show Biden is the only known Democrat with a real chance to beat Trump.

I think most see the writing on the wall and it’s that simple.

Reactions: goldmom

We simply can't afford to hand the GOP complete control in DC. Every time they control stuff, they fvck it up.
If every single female in America fails to use contraceptives or fails to get her partner to then you might be right.
Do you think women are too dumb to not understand that?
Interesting.

The thinking is they know they can put up a stronger candidate than Biden, and most of America would rather not vote for Trump or Biden... You only need about 3% of people to either switch or show up to vote for the new candidate and we get 4 more years of a Dem president.

That's the thinking.

To Biden's point though, he did win the nomination (by default) and it is an attack on democracy to oust him now.

The thinking is they know they can put up a stronger candidate than Biden, and most of America would rather not vote for Trump or Biden... You only need about 3% of people to either switch or show up to vote for the new candidate and we get 4 more years of a Dem president.

That's the thinking.

To Biden's point though, he did win the nomination (by default) and it is an attack on democracy to oust him now.
What if the majority of those that voted for him in the primary have changed their mind?

If every single female in America fails to use contraceptives or fails to get her partner to then you might be right.
Do you think women are too dumb to not understand that?
Interesting.
My comments were more to the issue that that poster implied everyday Mericans are not affected by SCOTUS decisions, which is 100% inaccurate.

Maybe I used a poor example, but my point stands.

My comments were more to the issue that that poster implied everyday Mericans are not affected by SCOTUS decisions, which is 100% inaccurate.

Maybe I used a poor example, but my point stands.
Okay I see your point and thx for clarifying.

Of course we’re all affected at some point about some decisions. Why would we go through life in this country not being touched by a decision of the court - one of three branches of our government - and not be?

Reactions: MitchLL

That's the thinking.

The reason to pull Biden is cognitive impairment, which seems to be more and more valid everyday. If Biden doesn’t step aside on his own (could be valid after recent performances), then I find it hard to picture him getting forced out of running without invoking Article 25. At that point, it’s not an attack on democracy, it’s following the Constitution, unless the right would then suddenly argue that he’s fully competent and fine.

Reactions: thewop

Sounds like you not wanting any great grandchildren and lucked up by getting grandkids.

The reason to pull Biden is cognitive impairment, which seems to be more and more valid everyday. If Biden doesn’t step aside on his own (could be valid after recent performances), then I find it hard to picture him getting forced out of running without invoking Article 25. At that point, it’s not an attack on democracy, it’s following the Constitution, unless the right would then suddenly argue that he’s fully competent and fine.
I like that reasoning.

Sounds like you not wanting any great grandchildren and lucked up by getting grandkids.
You truly don't understand women's rights and the right to choose.

But hey, continue to show your ignorance.
Your move!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT