ADVERTISEMENT

More classified docs found from his time as VP

xE0o0At.gif

Hopefully Pence will be investigated, and hopefully this will keep him from running for POTUS.

So basically all the former presidents and VPs have classified documents at their residences. Yikes!

Clearly all these bozos didn't go through the same, basic training that I had to sit through about how to handle classified documents and the repercussions of having classified documents outside of a secured area and the possible repercussions to people who violate the expected handling of said docs.

Clearly all these bozos didn't go through the same, basic training that I had to sit through about how to handle classified documents and the repercussions of having classified documents outside of a secured area and the possible repercussions to people who violate the expected handling of said docs.
Oh...they did.

It's just that they don't think they have to follow the rules...that's for regular folk.

Next stop better be Obama’s house.

What was Senator Biden doing with classified documents?

Are there any classified documents in the actual location where they are stored in Washington?

I have to announce that I found two confidential documents in my attic. I am profoundly sorry.

I plan not to seek election in 24

Reactions: cigaretteman
We definitely have a serious and sloppy handling problem. I would also say, we may have a problem with way too many documents being super classified under the concept of being very conservative. So a handling problem + a bunch of super classified documents that don't seem super top secret stuff and may almost be all public information = a mess.

That's really a separate issue from asserting Trump's case is just like the others, though, isn't it?

They are somewhat related though. 1 President and 2 vice presidents left office with classified documents.

Why isn't someone protecting the classified documents from being taken home?

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT