ADVERTISEMENT

More evidence that a pink wave is coming in November?

Another sterling example of your stunning idiocy.

You are saying "pot calling kettle black" on me saying you are cheering for economic collapse in a thread where I noted the economy is improving, inflation and gas prices are down and the US is doing better than Europe and Asia.

Now, stop and take two minutes and think about how stupid that makes you look.
You called out another poster and said that he was mocked and nobody liked him...similar to you since I have to spell it out for you and all.

Just so out of touch.
Out of touch is a blank check to a corrupt country paid for by all of us. I can't put my finger on when we would bend over backwards to help Ukraine...

But oh my, they forgave 25% of my college debt. Thanks for the scraps Joe

hunter-biden-laptop-26.jpg

Reactions: Rudolph
I agree with your point that most people are generally for abortion as a limited option. Where you lost support slowly was that it became more and more clear that it wasn't being used as an emergency, as a one off, as a rare occasion like it was promoted. That is even before we get in to the partial birth abortions, the 2nd and 3rd trimester abortions. Before people on the left started making arguments that it was fine to kill a live baby because it was their choice. In essence, you jumped the shark.
Wrong. There was no hand overplayed on abortion by the dems. What happened was they were outplayed by McConnell and the republicans in getting the supreme court nominees through. That is was doomed Roe v Wade. Remember that they justices even had to lie about how they would treat Roe to be confirmed.

Reactions: Rudolph
Wrong. There was no hand overplayed on abortion by the dems. What happened was they were outplayed by McConnell and the republicans in getting the supreme court nominees through. That is was doomed Roe v Wade. Remember that they justices even had to lie about how they would treat Roe to be confirmed.
You don't feel that the path to more grotesques and misguided abortions lead to the shift in perception and support for abortions'? I do.

It's pretty evident that Merican voters are experiencing Trump fatigue and Republicans will pay a price in the midterms.

Instead of offering solutions to this country's numerous problems, they choose to dredge up Hillary stories, Hunter Biden, and a litany of other things no one cares about.

Just watch...the Dems will get to 51/52 seats in the US Senate.

Reactions: timinatoria
Make a poll on leftwing HROT? That's like the DNC convention holding a poll on whether they want a lib or conservative president.
Why do you spend time here if no one likes you and you don't like the culture and atmosphere of the community?

I'm sure there is some cesspool MAGA board that would welcome your idiocy with open arms.

Go there.

Why do you spend time here if no one likes you and you don't like the culture and atmosphere of the community?

I'm sure there is some cesspool MAGA board that would welcome your idiocy with open arms.

Go there.

Oh Torbee...I give zero cares to what you and your ilk think of me.

Most of us wear your disdain for good folk like a badge of honor.

Oh Torbee...I give zero cares to what you and your ilk think of me.

Most of us wear your disdain for good folk like a badge of honor.
Well I'm glad we cleared up what @hexumhawk either didn't know or knew and pretended he didn't: Virtually no one on HROT likes you, most think you are stupid, yet you are too stubborn and dumb to leave a community where you are not wanted.

For once, I appreciate your honesty.

Well I'm glad we cleared up what @hexumhawk either didn't know or knew and pretended he didn't: Virtually no one on HROT likes you, most think you are stupid, yet you are too stubborn and dumb to leave a community where you are not wanted.

For once, I appreciate your honesty.

LOL. You post like an angry teenage girl.

OTD

Obsessive Torbee Disorder
Now this is another fun one to unpack.

I created this thread to share a news story and generate discussion on the horse race aspect of the midterms.

Dipshit Northern comes in with his typical tripe and gets called out for being his usual moronic self.

He then makes personal attacks, which I respond to.

And you say *I* am the obsessed one.

That is pretty funny. You and Northern are two pig-ignorant peas in a pod. BAU. 😂

Now this is another fun one to unpack.

I created this thread to share a news story and generate discussion on the horse race aspect of the midterms.

Dipshit Northern comes in with his typical tripe and gets called out for being his usual moronic self.

He then makes personal attacks, which I respond to.

And you say *I* am the obsessed one.

That is pretty funny. You and Northern are two pig-ignorant peas in a pod. BAU. 😂

Personal attacks? You were called a propagandist because you were spewing propaganda.

The issue is a woman's ability to decide for herself. Republicans scream about personal choice and rights.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

And as the GOP is, and will learn, the hard way... it's going to cost them elections.
Predictions?
House, Senate, Govenor's?

Rs also counted on Biden being a lame duck until November. But he came back like Rocky. He got tons of massive bills passed this summer and is showing no signs of stopping. Dems have a guaranteed winner in abortion, made the Rs eat shit over vets, are making the Rs eat shit over student loans, and will make the Rs contend with Trump's likely treason.

The fundamentals just aren't there for the GOP
This might not age well - will see 11/8.

Long after the time had passed for male GOP officials to stop, to just stop, pretending they know or understand anything about female anatomy, reproductive organs,

well, we're not biologists. but we do know women have vaginas, which is more than you can say about democrats.
Zing!!!!

Make a poll on leftwing HROT? That's like the DNC convention holding a poll on whether they want a lib or conservative president.
Funny that hexum approves this message.

What you’re essentially doing, here, is acknowledging that torbee is actually not pilloried at your level… because left wing HROT!

This, naturally, renders hexum’s pot-kettle claim to be poorly-considered…. because left wing HROT!!!!

Hexum, your approval of this post is in direct conflict with your pot/kettle claim.

In short, you two truly are two of HROT’s finest idiots.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
ADVERTISEMENT