ADVERTISEMENT

More plusses than minuses from the guards

A little appreciated stat on Sandfort - against MSU he had 5 rebounds in 12 minutes. Keegan had 5, Patrick had 6 and Rebracca had 7 and the others all played almost twice as many minutes. I think he will be very good next year.
I’m sure shots haven’t been falling like he would like them to but if he keeps his confidence up they will, and before you know it we’ll all be throwing our hands up every time he’s looking to shoot from deep. Bright future for him ahead.

Reactions: FWIW4922463
Rebraca has really gotten confident out there.
I posted after JBo's first game back at point it seemed like everyone had accepted their roles, and they really have done a phenomenal job.

They know Keegan can get a quick 10-14 points then it's time to hit the gas.

Very fun to watch.

A little appreciated stat on Sandfort - against MSU he had 5 rebounds in 12 minutes. Keegan had 5, Patrick had 6 and Rebracca had 7 and the others all played almost twice as many minutes. I think he will be very good next year.
That's huge for sure. Rebounding was pretty much left to Rebraca and the Murrays the first half of the year along with Ulis at the guard spot. I know Patrick's offensive numbers are down of late, but he's been more consistently active on the glass over the last several games while playing fewer minutes. His contribution from that perspective along with others like Sandfort and Cmac are critical to their success going forward.

ADVERTISEMENT