ADVERTISEMENT

More Real and Actual Voter Fraud... And, yep, you guessed it

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
It's almost comical at this point. Those yelling the loudest about voter fraud are the ones committing it.

Cultist House Candidate Voted In Two States In 2016​

April 5, 2022 Republicans, Trump cultists

The Associated Press reports:
A former Trump administration official now running for Congress in New Hampshire voted twice during the 2016 primary election season, potentially violating federal voting law and leaving him at odds with the Republican Party’s intense focus on “election integrity.”
Matt Mowers, a leading Republican primary candidate looking to unseat Democratic Rep. Chris Pappas, cast an absentee ballot in New Hampshire’s 2016 presidential primary, voting records show. At the time, Mowers served as the director of former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s presidential campaign.
Four months later, after Christie’s bid fizzled, Mowers cast another ballot in New Jersey’s Republican presidential primary, using his parents’ address to re-register in his home state, documents The Associated Press obtained through a public records request show.

It's almost comical at this point. Those yelling the loudest about voter fraud are the ones committing it.

Ironically, since 2020, whenever someone posts of an incident of voter fraud, the person in question is a registered Republican/Trump voter. In fact, I can’t recall one thread started about an ANTIFA or BLM member voting multiple times. It’s weird. Surely, someone who likes to do research can link one (or two or three or…), this problem being so pervasive and all.

I like the in your face response from the campaign staffer where he says Mowers is proud of his service to DONALD TRUMP, and the filthy insiders won’t bring him down. Yeah, wasn’t the question. And, why not trot the candidate for a Q&A?

Reactions: cigaretteman

You think only the GOP does this? I'd guess it's pretty widespread in Broward, Palm Beach, and Pinellas Counties in Florida.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
You think only the GOP does this? I'd guess it's pretty widespread in Broward, Palm Beach, and Pinellas Counties in Florida.

You think nobody has tried to find any down there? If it were so widespread, where is the evidence? It should be pretty easy to find if it is as bad of a problem as the GOP seems to want it to be.
Always this. So weird how it’s so widespread…they can’t seem to find the evidence

The joke used to be that Republicans always claim that government is inefficient and can’t accomplish anything, and when they get into office they try to demonstrate it.

Now it appears the GOP claims there is widespread election fraud, and to demonstrate they commit a lot of election fraud.

The joke used to be that Republicans always claim that government is inefficient and can’t accomplish anything, and when they get into office they try to demonstrate it.

Now it appears the GOP claims there is widespread election fraud, and to demonstrate they commit a lot of election fraud.
Yup, there's a reason Republicans know so much about voter fraud.

You think nobody has tried to find any down there? If it were so widespread, where is the evidence? It should be pretty easy to find if it is as bad of a problem as the GOP seems to want it to be.
You don't know much about Florida. They are still looking for hanging, dimpled, and pregnant chads in Broward. There's no cross checking of voting records from Florida to NY/NJ.

Lindsay Graham

“It sure looked like he was wanting to go down that road,” Raffensperger told the Post.

That night on CNN Politics, Raffensperger provided more details about the call.

"He asked if the ballots could be matched back to the voters," he said. "I got the sense it implied that then you could throw those out for any, if you look at the counties with the highest frequent error of signatures. So that's the impression that I got.

"It was just an implication of, 'Look hard and see how many ballots you could throw out,'" Raffensperger added.

The national GOP operatives screaming about voter fraud and being cited here. JFC. Wise up! Doesn't the wing nut universe see anything?

Reactions: artradley
You don't know much about Florida. They are still looking for hanging, dimpled, and pregnant chads in Broward. There's no cross checking of voting records from Florida to NY/NJ.

There was an attempt to create a 50 state participation in a voter validation exercise following the 2016 election when the Orange Turd claimed massive fraud, including millions erroneously attributed to Hillary. Most states refused citing no evidence.

It is unlikely claims of voter fraud will trigger the expense involved in such projects.

Please show some examples, or at least an accurate guess.

One of drump’s multiple Chiefs of Staff was recently kicked off voter rolls in NC. He voted in Virginia while also registered in NC… to an address he never occupied.
You can’t make this crap up. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu1jreed
Please show some examples, or at least an accurate guess.

One of drump’s multiple Chiefs of Staff was recently kicked off voter rolls in NC. He voted in Virginia while also registered in NC… to an address he never occupied.
You can’t make this crap up. Truth is stranger than fiction.

The Orange Turd‘s fairy tale saga was a trip through toilet paper stuffing, Big Mac inhaling, Kim Un and Putin adoring, weekly golf $250,000 sojourns, god only knows neferiuos business deals and national security comprises we may or may not find out.

ADVERTISEMENT