ADVERTISEMENT

More Winning = Dow industrials post best day in 2 months after better-than-expected November jobs re

Dusty Human 1

Rookie
Dec 4, 2019
Appleton Wisconsin
U.S. economy adds 266,000 jobs and unemployment falls to 3.5%

Trump delivers again!

U.S. stocks closed sharply higher Friday, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average having its best day in two months, after the employment report from the Labor Department beat economists’ consensus expectations, showing an estimated 266,000 new jobs created in November, the most since January, while the unemployment rate fell to a 50-year low.

There's a need for an asterisk in the job report...50,000 come from GM workers returning after the strike.
Republicans might have to relax their attacks on legal immigration.

Reactions: DFSNOLE and h-hawk
Germany’s economy was also good under Hitler.

Trump could order executions of illegal immigrants and as long as their 401k keeps rising, his base would still support him

Trump could order executions of illegal immigrants and as long as their 401k keeps rising, his base would still support him

Heh, Trump would just tell them that their 401k's are in fact, not dropping and are rising and they would believe him.

I'm pissed. Economy is booming but healthcare is getting absurdly expensive, Rs are cutting pensions, minimum wage is still only $7.25, and wages are stagnant. When dies all this prosperity benefit real Americans?

Bologna. Look around you. Wages are certainly not stagnant. Real Americans are benefitting greatly in this economy.

These meth freaks are mostly in red areas an you know it.
This map of data from the CDC would certainly back you up. I couldn’t find a more recent version, but all the articles I have read say the picture is worse today.

180313-drug-use-disorders-ac-436p_591e8408208781b8e41af56394b5245c.fit-760w.jpg

This map of data from the CDC would certainly back you up. I couldn’t find a more recent version, but all the articles I have read say the picture is worse today.

180313-drug-use-disorders-ac-436p_591e8408208781b8e41af56394b5245c.fit-760w.jpg

I guess the maker of that map doesn't consider alcohol deaths to be "drug disorder" deaths.

That would be interesting to see - I wonder how that changes the map. I went looking and could not quickly find something recent that summarizes all drug related abuse/overdose/deaths.

FYI the source for this was CDC apparently.

I just mentioned that because the bluest areas of the map are known as the hardest-drinking parts of the country.

Bologna. Look around you. Wages are certainly not stagnant. Real Americans are benefitting greatly in this economy.
Average weekly non supervisor wages have gone up $9 under Trump. 9 lousy bucks. All that prosperity and regular Americans are making $9 more a week.

That is dogshit. Open your eyes. Only people benefitting are those at the top.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Left wing bros are angry things going well.

Not really. The Pussy Grabber-in-Chief is still underwater with his approval ratings so it seems the general population has become a little more sophisticated when it comes to this. Pussy Grabber should be in the 60% approval range with these numbers.

But I gotta ask; why aren't cons screaming about how bad the labor participation rate is? It's all one ever used to hear from them when this report came out under Obama.

nice garbage of trying to throw Hitler in there for comparison. Where are the concentration camps? So he’s a racist, homophobic and Hitler. What else do you want to tack on for your 2020 president?

nice garbage of trying to throw Hitler in there for comparison. Where are the concentration camps? So he’s a racist, homophobic and Hitler. What else do you want to tack on for your 2020 president?
Trump has clearly supported those who are racist and homophobic. His administration has enacted many policies that have overtly harmed other races and the LQBTQ community.

I would never go so far as to make a direct Hitler comparison, that is clearly hyperbole designed to troll you. But that does not invalidate the fact that Trump has done nothing to heal the divides in this country. Instead, he has gleefully and knowingly fueled the flames through insinuation, association and downright cruel policy decisions.

He is a horrible president and worse human being.

Tack that on.

Average weekly non supervisor wages have gone up $9 under Trump. 9 lousy bucks. All that prosperity and regular Americans are making $9 more a week.

Are you freaking serious?

If you started at $9 and now you're making $18, what's that percentage increase?

Are you freaking serious?

If you started at $9 and now you're making $18, what's that percentage increase?
Obviously, reading comprehension skills are not a requisite for HR positions.

Jesus, christ, trad. It's not $9 an hour. It's $9 total a week. All this "winning" means that your regular worker can afford an extra six pack of Blue Moon a week. It's a joke to even claim that this is prosperity.

First of all, that's an average.

Secondly, CNAs have been seeing the 100 percent wage growth that I described.

Thirdly, $9 a week times every hourly worker and you're starting to talk about real money!

Lastly, the lowest wage workers in the United States are much more prosperous than workers in most countries.

First of all, that's an average.

Secondly, CNAs have been seeing the 100 percent wage growth that I described.

Thirdly, $9 a week times every hourly worker and you're starting to talk about real money!

Lastly, the lowest wage workers in the United States are much more prosperous than workers in most countries.
You're seriously claiming that $9 a week is real money? Literally nobodys life will be changed by this. $9 can't even buy you one movie ticket. I blew $9 on a Pancheros burrito last night. That would represent the entire weekly increase under Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT