ADVERTISEMENT

Morningstar

Who’s telling this guy anything?

If this info was out there somewhere previously as indicated, I’d bet no one for this one. I’m pretty sure like 75% of his “inside info” just comes from obscure podcasts/message boards/social media accounts that other people just hadn’t seen yet.

If this info was out there somewhere previously as indicated, I’d bet no one for this one. I’m pretty sure like 75% of his “inside info” just comes from obscure podcasts/message boards/social media accounts that other people just hadn’t seen yet.
This is likely true. Which makes it even more funny that people are mad at PM. He didn’t get the info directly from Morningstar, so he obviously wasn’t given the warning to keep it confidential. Whoever gave the info to PM is the person to be mad at.

Mineo is an ahole but it's hard for me to understand why people are upset with him over this.
Probably cuz he’s a douche...Pat could help my grandmother across the street and it would still bug me that it was him. He’s an attention whore and it’s hard to take him seriously because of that.

I dunno he seems to be right a little more than not lol. That just kills little willie
His recent track record is pretty good. I think the way to approach Mineo is to look at it like a game of telephone. He has legit sources, so if he's saying something, there's a pretty good chance that it's at least a partial truth (emphasis on partial). Don't take it as gospel, but know that something is probably up and keep an eye out for concrete confirmation in the near future.

In regards to the Morningstar situation, it's obviously unfortunate. Overall, having guys like Mineo is good for the sport and its fans. Wrestling has always been such a closed off community. Having guys that are willing to put that inside information out there is good. He's a poor man's Adam Schefter.

Reactions: lookleft goright
ADVERTISEMENT