ADVERTISEMENT

Mosai Newsom

images

How do you all refer to it when speaking?

I always refer to it as The University of Nebraska not Nebraska University, hence the confusion with your acronym.

Please just use UNL from now on when addressing the rest of the BIG.

Last edited:
Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye

I always refer to it as The University of Nebraska not Nebraska University, hence the confusion with your acronym.

I believe it is an old Big 8 thing. NU, CU. OU, KU. Goes back many years to great grand-pappy's time. Of course they weren't concerned so much with the book learnin back then.

Please just use UNL from now on when addressing the rest of the BIG.

Since you asked, when speaking about the sports programs it’s NU or DONU (Dear Old NU). NU is more for Nebraska U (Fight Song). When referring to the school itself it is UNL.

Northwestern is simply NW to Husker fans.

That’s the stupidest thing I think I’ve ever heard. Is Iowa “IU” in your world? Wtf does that make Indiana?

Deal Old Nebraska U, DONU or NU.. Even had helmets in the late 60's that were "NU" rather than just the "N".. An old Big-8 athletic tradition..

What I'm hearing is Nebraskans are so dumb they misidentify the school in the fight song and they used to do the same on the helmet.

Very few would expect Iowa fans to understand football traditions..

Like the pink visitors locker room, ANF, the swarm out of the tunnel, or the newest one, the wave...

Very poor troll job. Just go back to your own board where you can pretend things like tradition are exclusive to Nebraska and it’s still the year 1990...

Here’s a tradition most Nebraska fans wouldn’t understand: holding our athletes accountable for their actions...

Hey, we are gonna have Sker fans on here one way or the other. I say don't run off the decent ones (of which these two seem to be)......and save the snarky comments for the DB's that troll over here. It seems these guys just want to discuss football stuff. Just my opinion.

I had never heard of the DONU before

Last edited:
Like the pink visitors locker room, ANF, the swarm out of the tunnel, or the newest one, the wave...

Very poor troll job. Just go back to your own board where you can pretend things like tradition are exclusive to Nebraska and it’s still the year 1990...

Here’s a tradition most Nebraska fans wouldn’t understand: holding our athletes accountable for their actions...

How exactly is anything I’ve posted a troll job?

Watched him play basketball against west Delaware moves and uses his body well. Played hard. His footwork was very google as well.
I believe his dad is the wartburg track coach. I think he would be a good get.
Also has a good sized little brother who’s a very good athlete.

Simply trash talk, quit acting like I’m trying to bait you..

Fair enough. But hard to gauge this, when you’re a Nebbie fan on an Iowa board, and a fair amount of the UNL fans are trolls...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT