ADVERTISEMENT

Moscow Mitch finally speaking truth

That is why I believe Mitch is contemplating impeachment. I am not sure he will follow through, but I do believe he would like to do it to get Trump out of the Republican Party. The concern for Mitch is how many of the 75M people who voted for Trump can they retain if the Senate does follow through.
You got a bit of what it looks like if you have seen the video of the insurrectionist MISREADING Ted Cruz' statement in the Senate, "He sold us out."

That's how the cult will look at Mitch and others. Though I think they will come back to them in 2 years because anything is better than a lib.

Not sure if there is another thread on this but I will be pissed if Schumer lets McConnell have any more input than is required by the Constitution.

Do we really think McConnell would be open to any type of compromise if the Senate was a 50/50 split with the GOP holding the tie breaker with the VP?

Not sure if there is another thread on this but I will be pissed if Schumer lets McConnell have any more input than is required by the Constitution.

Do we really think McConnell would be open to any type of compromise if the Senate was a 50/50 split with the GOP holding the tie breaker with the VP?

Do you remember the senate in 2000? Do your research.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT