ADVERTISEMENT

Most entertaining wrestling tournament

I wanted my 1000th post to be noteworthy --- here it is --- World Gravy Wrestling Championships! Which Hawks, current or former, would have a chance to win? I think Sammy Brooks and Royce Alger would be great entries.

I"ll go with Sammie Stoll.

Anyone else hungry for mashed 'taters all of a sudden?

mannn…. as a former smoked food caterer…. I hope that gravy isn’t between 40 and 140 for long…… the heavyweights will get food poisoning

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
Didn’t know you were a smoker. That process is therapy for me. lol
yep retired from my real job after 32 years…. bought a big reverse flow smoker trailer and started catering weddings….. grad parties etc….. did it for several years and decided it was too much work….I was pretty popular at our football tailgate but I sold the business and smoker and now I’m really retired kinda 😎 been doing a lot of carpentry jobs….. building a bar for a guy now

For you old, old, old timers:
(sing along with Dee Dee Sharp from 1962):

"Gimme (Gravy)
On my mash potatoes
Gimme (Gravy)
C'mon and treat me right
Gimme (Gravy)
Baby, you're the greatest
So gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gravy tonight!"

:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
Now the Midlands, that was a favorite too. Always missed work those days to see how unattached Hawks would fare against good competition. Hope the Hawk tournament turns into that or better.

I wanted my 1000th post to be noteworthy --- here it is --- World Gravy Wrestling Championships! Which Hawks, current or former, would have a chance to win? I think Sammy Brooks and Royce Alger would be great entries.

I have to go Barry Davis based on his weight cutting follies.

Also, big weight cutters Grothus,
Kaleb Young and Mitch Bowman. They would have great results on full feed.

I heard Joe Slaton was instrumental in setting this tournament up? Just hearsay though.

ADVERTISEMENT