ADVERTISEMENT

Most Intense Movie Scenes

I present Jack Nicholson's interpretation of intense and juxtapose it with Meg Ryan's take on it

versus

Reactions: drew_hawk
Didn't have time to review the whole thread but if the "Bring out the gimp" scene and the Uma Thurman OD scene is not listed then they absolutely should.

"Nocturnal Animals" the whole part where they are being chased by car and the subsequent scenes where they take the women from him. Just an intense disturbing movie, especially if you have kids.

The repeatedly physical torture and beatings that Cool Hand
Luke took. He would never give up and would not be bullied.

One you guys wouldn't think of and I'm sorry I can't post clips. Maybe someone could help me out?

The climax in the movie Paranorman when Norman is trying to talk down the witch is very trippy and intense.

If you haven't seen this movie, please do. The Killing Fields. It still makes me sob even though I am a grown man and seen real life carnage. The real life story of the Killing Fields is even worse than the concentration camps of WW2. Far worse. A friendship, a human bond, a doctor who became an actor and a cheap ass murder all for a damn watch...in the US. And a movie where even the worst actor is an all star.

Reactions: DFSNOLE and Tunadog
ADVERTISEMENT