ADVERTISEMENT

mother charged after toddler fatally shoots father

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
Always Florida

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a 2-year-old boy fatally shot his father in an accident after finding a gun, and the boy’s mother is now facing criminal charges.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office said Monday that Reggie Mabry was fatally shot late last month while he was playing a video game.

Detectives say the gun was fired by his 2-year-old son in the home Mabry, his wife Marie Ayala, and their three young children shared in metro Orlando.

Ayala was charged with manslaughter by culpable negligence, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, possession of ammunition by a convicted felon and violation.

• Wow
Reactions: JupiterHawk
So, this woman was prohibited from owning a gun.

Tell me again how new gun regulations are going to be helpful?

Well obviously, if we increase the number of gun regulations while continuing to enforce at the current 50% rate things will improve...

Reactions: 24 so far
Isn't this one of those incidences where the red flag laws would kick in?

How about implementing guidelines on manufacturers that make it nearly impossible for a two-year old to fire a loaded weapon? Jesus christ, even adults can barely open a gallon of bleach or a bottle of advil because of the safety caps they install at production. Surely gun manufacturers could make it more difficult for toddlers to shoot guns without infringing on any well managed militia rights.

Kid should burn in hell. Guns don’t kill people, 2 year old people kill people! Amirite?

Kid should burn in hell. Guns don’t kill people, 2 year old people kill people! Amirite?
You can imagine the angst among the Radical Right while the Uvalde discussion simmers.

Every day that passes without another massacre is another day to hope that Mericans forget about reforming gun laws and fixing the problem.

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
Maybe the parents shouldn't have let their toddler watch violent movies and play violent video games. That combined with the obvious mental health issues and it was bound to happen. Someone probably left a door propped open as well.

Maybe the parents shouldn't have let their toddler watch violent movies and play violent video games. That combined with the obvious mental health issues and it was bound to happen. Someone probably left a door propped open as well.
Don’t forget the video games the dad was playing

How about implementing guidelines on manufacturers that make it nearly impossible for a two-year old to fire a loaded weapon? Jesus christ, even adults can barely open a gallon of bleach or a bottle of advil because of the safety caps they install at production. Surely gun manufacturers could make it more difficult for toddlers to shoot guns without infringing on any well managed militia rights.
I'm stunned this could happen in the household of a convicted felon. Absolutely STUNNED! LOL! Maybe we should make sure they can vote! LOL!

This has all the makings of a Fing moron showing a 2 year old how to pull a trigger to get rid of the piece of shit she chose to live with. "It was an accident Mr. Policeman". Plan better next time Juanita.

Phrases Doc Spaceman isn't familiar with:

51c0da65-d44b-4da3-8752-b10fa5a5505e_text.gif

So a toddler gains access to an illegally owned firearm in the home of a felon and kills said felon is some how the exact same thing as a child-killing psychopath murdering 19 people in an elementary school?

Well, Trad, for starters:

"Tell me again how new gun regulations are going to be helpful?" Raising the purchase age to 21 stops the Uvalde shooter from purchasing a gun, but I'm 100% certain he was a master of the dark web and would have just nabbed one up the next day from his local back-ally broker. smh

I don't know about you, but I'd really like to prevent innocent children from being murdered. We'll worry about the gang members shooting one another and felon-related tragedies later.

Reactions: gohawks50
So a toddler gains access to an illegally owned firearm in the home of a felon and kills said felon is some how the exact same thing as a child-killing psychopath murdering 19 people in an elementary school?

Well, Trad, for starters:

"Tell me again how new gun regulations are going to be helpful?" Raising the purchase age to 21 stops the Uvalde shooter from purchasing a gun, but I'm 100% certain he was a master of the dark web and would have just nabbed one up the next day from his local back-ally broker. smh

I don't know about you, but I'd really like to prevent innocent children from being murdered. We'll worry about the gang members shooting one another and felon-related tragedies later.

So, All Lives Matter?

I'm stunned this could happen in the household of a convicted felon. Absolutely STUNNED! LOL! Maybe we should make sure they can vote! LOL!

This has all the makings of a Fing moron showing a 2 year old how to pull a trigger to get rid of the piece of shit she chose to live with. "It was an accident Mr. Policeman". Plan better next time Juanita.
Why are you so stunned?

Or were you just being drama with the allcaps?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT