ADVERTISEMENT

Move over Elizabeth Warren and make room for Heb Bush

THE_DEVIL

HB King
Aug 16, 2005
Hell, Michigan
www.livecoinwatch.com
Jeb Bush identified himself as 'Hispanic' in 2009 form
Jeb Bush identified himself as Hispanic on a 2009 voter registration form, according to a report by voter-registration application, Bush chose Hispanic in the "race/ethnicity" field.

A spokeswoman for the Republican presidential hopeful could not explain the characterization to the Times.His wife, Columba Bush, was born in León, Mexico, and the former Florida governor speaks fluent Spanish. He also lived in Caracas, Venezuela, while working as a vice president for Texas Commerce Bank.

wink.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 4/6 7:11 AM by THE_DEVIL

This post was edited on 4/7 4:23 PM by THE_DEVIL

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/04/jeb-bush-identified-hispanic-2009-116684.html

Re: Move over Elizabeth Warren and make room for Jeb Bush

You are what you eat

He might have some Mexican in him.

He and his wife Columba might be freaky like that.

Jeb Bush is an idiot. He won't be president, thank God.

Too bad he's not running as a Democrat because half his voting base would believe him.

Check his positions, he's running as part democrat. He's bi racial, bi partisan and if this thread is to be believed, bisexual. What a perfect modern Politician.

He's just trying to build a voter base.

I need to see his birth certificate.

Since it's right next to "white not hispanic" I'm gonna guess it was just a simple mistake, unless there is evidence to the contrary. I doubt he'll try to double down like Elizabeth Warren did.

I guess he's a white-hispanic like George Zimmerman. If that's the case, it can't turn out too well, can it?

no offense, but you should read the entire commencement address he delivered rather than just cherry pick the right wing parts.

Originally posted by dandh:
Since it's right next to "white not hispanic" I'm gonna guess it was just a simple mistake, unless there is evidence to the contrary. I doubt he'll try to double down like Elizabeth Warren did.
Most likely this. Not that the Warren issue should be a big deal either.

Originally posted by IMCC965:
Early fund raising reports say Bush is a lock for the Republican nomination. He'll buy that thing.
That will leave you the choice of voting for Hillary, Jeb, or a 3rd party type.

Since it's right next to "white not hispanic" I'm gonna guess it was just a simple mistake, unless there is evidence to the contrary.  I doubt he'll try to double down like Elizabeth Warren did.
So you are saying there is a difference between checking the wrong box and putting something on a resume?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I'm saying she tried to explain that she truly thought she was part NA based on what she had been told. Jeb's just saying it was a simple clerical error.

Originally posted by lucas80:

Originally posted by IMCC965:
Early fund raising reports say Bush is a lock for the Republican nomination. He'll buy that thing.
That will leave you the choice of voting for Hillary, Jeb, or a 3rd party type.
Either way there will be a bush in the white house.

Originally posted by jpphawk:

How do you know Hillary doesn't shave?

What is it with the Rep presidential hopefuls and voter fraud? First it was Romney bragging about it and now Heb.

Considering what a staunch and strict Governor Heb was about voter fraud one would think he would surrender voluntarily to local law enforcement and plead guilty.

I'm saying she tried to explain that she truly thought she was part NA based on what she had been told. Jeb's just saying it was a simple clerical error.
Yes I know that but that it helped get the Whitest Indian in the country a coveted job was a giant bonus

Originally posted by aflachawk:
Yes I know that but that it helped get the Whitest Indian in the country a coveted job was a giant bonus
Did it?

Originally posted by TJ8869:
Originally posted by jpphawk:

How do you know Hillary doesn't shave?
I've heard of trimming the hedges, but you done scorched the Earth.

hqdefault.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT