ADVERTISEMENT

MPLS PD Told to Standdown and Let hamas due It's Thing--Which is Terrorism

While repulsive, what law was broken?

Keep in mind it’s been long since established that Nazis parading around is protected speech, why wouldn’t this be?

And again, this is repulsive and not something I support at all. Just pointing out there’s long-established precedent for this sort of thing as protected speech unfortunately.

Keep in mind it’s been long since established that Nazis parading around is protected speech, why wouldn’t this be?

And again, this is repulsive and not something I support at all. Just pointing out there’s long-established precedent for this sort of thing as protected speech unfortunately.
Protected? This is protected in your ideology?

Shouldn’t be, no. Just saying the Supreme Court has long-given wide latitude on this sort of thing unfortunately. Just look at many of the protests from many viewpoints and topics the last few years.

Again, not defending that AT ALL.
"Peaceful" is the word that is escaping you, comrade!

Reactions: Finance85

Don't argue logic with MAGA, they don't have the mental facilities for it

Reactions: Ree4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT