ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Trump goes to Washington

All the hypocrisy aside, thats badass.
Keep in mind with the hypocrisy, Elvis wasn't exactly a highly educated person. He was basically a B student in High School and didn't continue education after that. There's a decent likelihood that from his perspective he was being given stuff by a doctor so it must have been legal.

Reactions: cmanole
For those thinking it's medical related, I do not think Trump has any special access to a facility like Walter Reed or Bethesda as a former president. There are better doctors in NYC or NJ if he's having a health issue. He wouldn't fly to DC.

Reactions: h-hawk
Could be trying to convince better DC area attorneys to represent him. Interviewing them in person.

For those thinking it's medical related, I do not think Trump has any special access to a facility like Walter Reed or Bethesda as a former president. There are better doctors in NYC or NJ if he's having a health issue. He wouldn't fly to DC.
Certainly Florida has more skilled expensive doctors treating rich old geezers than any other state.

Certainly Florida has more skilled expensive doctors treating rich old geezers than any other state.
He stays in Bedminster from around April to October, but yeah. If he's at Mar A Lago he'd seek treatment in Florida. If he was in NJ, he'd seek treatment there. The military hospitals are great, and are designed to treat a wide range of patients in the DC area, but he wouldn't fly there.
It is puzzling that this is the one thing he hasn't posted about on his crappy site.

He stays in Bedminster from around April to October, but yeah. If he's at Mar A Lago he'd seek treatment in Florida. If he was in NJ, he'd seek treatment there. The military hospitals are great, and are designed to treat a wide range of patients in the DC area, but he wouldn't fly there.
It is puzzling that this is the one thing he hasn't posted about on his crappy site.
I saw a couple of his "Truths" recently are pivoting people to yet another website 45office.com (or something similar). I think that says all you need to know about the short term prospects for Truth Social.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Hasn't the DOJ subquoena around 30 people recently involving Jan. 6th in his orbit? Might be having a convention.
They look like a bunch of damned mobsters

bergin-hunt-fish-club.jpg

Keep in mind with the hypocrisy, Elvis wasn't exactly a highly educated person. He was basically a B student in High School and didn't continue education after that. There's a decent likelihood that from his perspective he was being given stuff by a doctor so it must have been legal.

I was talking about Nixon, not Elvis. Nikon was definitely sharp enough to understand Elvis's overuse of prescription made Elvis a user and abuser. AND Nixon was a HUGE anti-drug proponent, so him deputizing a pretty well known pill popper is beyond hypocritical.
Even in HS, everyone knows that RX abuse is still abuse, so Elvis' lack of being "highly educated" shouldn't be viewed as a factor here. You have better luck selling that him thinking his fame makes him above reproach. Which poses the question, does intentional ignorance allow an exception to hypocracy? I'd still say no, as it's a pretty intentional turning of a blind eye to reality.
However, again, the hypocrisy I am referring to is Nixon and his multitude of inconsistent behaviors.
"Badass" was in regards to the Presidential firearm gift in a display. Thats pretty cool.

Last edited:
You think Fox tough-guy Hannity would turn on "The Don"?

Yeah, I do to, he'd sing like a songbird. Only one who crumble faster is the tv tough guy Carlson. He'd piddle himself before the handcuffs stopped clicking.
Yes, supposedly Hannity views Trump as a burden he has to bear. There has been reporting that Trump would call him before and after each show in the run up to the 2020 election, and more calls beyond that each day telling him what he wanted on the show.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Yes, supposedly Hannity views Trump as a burden he has to bear. There has been reporting that Trump would call him before and after each show in the run up to the 2020 election, and more calls beyond that each day telling him what he wanted on the show.

Be interesting to see if there is confirmation of that at some point. Cause that sounds a lot like state run "media". ;) Again, never ending stream of projection.

But Im sure you are just saying thats what a lot of people are saying right? "Allegedly."

You think Fox tough-guy Hannity would turn on "The Don"?

Yeah, I do to, he'd sing like a songbird. Only one who crumble faster is the tv tough guy Carlson. He'd piddle himself before the handcuffs stopped clicking.
30 subquoenas, RICO?

ADVERTISEMENT