ADVERTISEMENT

Mrs Radley is in line for her vaccination

And everyone else is in line for Mrs. Radley.

C’mon Art. We don’t have many rules here, but you know the ones we do.

Post pics.

Dang. I will be getting mine on Thursday in the parking lot of our downtown office. My biggest annoyance is they are making all of us wait a half an hour before leaving.

The 30 minute wait is a precaution for the one in ten thousand people who have an allergic reaction. If yours is at an office the line might not be too bad. Hers is at one of only three DMV’s in the state.

Is the injection subcutaneous or what? If it's IV, it might be the JFK "ask not" moment for our nation's heroin and fentanyl addicts. If those 5000 were random and not selected early to get vaccine, about 50 would have needles in their car (well, they would have long since sold their car) and know what they're doing. Give them some dope, some vaccine, and have 'em get to work vaccinating ppl faster

Is the injection subcutaneous or what? If it's IV, it might be the JFK "ask not" moment for our nation's heroin and fentanyl addicts. If those 5000 were random and not selected early to get vaccine, about 50 would have needles in their car (well, they would have long since sold their car) and know what they're doing. Give them some dope, some vaccine, and have 'em get to work vaccinating ppl faster

Good point.

But all health care workers received an email from the state with a firm saying they qualified and a time slot.

If you don’t have the form you get turned away. And apparently a lot of folks are getting turned away.

Dang. I will be getting mine on Thursday in the parking lot of our downtown office. My biggest annoyance is they are making all of us wait a half an hour before leaving.
Good luck on number 2. Sucked for me. As I have already posted.

I didn't see that post.

What happened? My sister told me the second dose will be worse too from what she's heard.
Bad body aches about 12hrs after the shot. Lasted 2 days. Headache. Chills. Sucked. Only good news was my arm didn’t hurt as bad as with shot 1. But all worth it.

Bad body aches about 12hrs after the shot. Lasted 2 days. Headache. Chills. Sucked. Only good news was my arm didn’t hurt as bad as with shot 1. But all worth it.
Can you take ibuprofen for the symptoms. I have seen some articles on not taking it heading in beforehand.

Can you take ibuprofen for the symptoms. I have seen some articles on not taking it heading in beforehand.
Absolutely. And I would if I were you. I didn’t because I didn’t think it would be as bad as it was since hardly anyone had the second shot before I had mine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT