ADVERTISEMENT

MSNBC pundit who claimed Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation tapped for Intelligence Advisory Board

NorthernHawkeye

HR Legend
Dec 23, 2007
The authenticity of Biden's laptop has since been verified by numerous news organizations, but Bash was among more than 50 former intelligence officials who previously signed a letter dismissing it as Russian disinformation ahead of the 2020 presidential election. The letter was widely spread in the media despite there being no evidence to substantiate their claims.

Full article:

Reactions: MWardT and DogBoyRy
The authenticity of Biden's laptop has since been verified by numerous news organizations, but Bash was among more than 50 former intelligence officials who previously signed a letter dismissing it as Russian disinformation ahead of the 2020 presidential election. The letter was widely spread in the media despite there being no evidence to substantiate their claims.

Full article:
Your first mistake was getting "info" from Fox.

Your second mistake was thinking it was a good idea to post about your first mistake.

Fox isn't news, it's meant to be entertainment for Fox viewers.

deadpool-gasp.gif

But that is one of your go to responses, I would love for just one time that people would address the subject at hand instead of being a cop out.
I don't need a "go to" response.

When Fox was sued for stuff Lil Tuck said a few years ago, they admitted in court that they only presented entertainment that their viewing audience wanted to hear.

Do they occasionally broadcast stuff that's true? Sure, but that's not a prequesuit for airing programming.

So anything originated from a Rupert Murdock entity has to be questioned as to whether it's truthful or not.

I don't need a "go to" response.

When Fox was sued for stuff Lil Tuck said a few years ago, they admitted in court that they only presented entertainment that their viewing audience wanted to hear.

Do they occasionally broadcast stuff that's true? Sure, but that's not a prequesuit for airing programming.

So anything originated from a Rupert Murdock entity has to be questioned as to whether it's truthful or not.

Mitch,

Did he sign the letter dismissing it as Russian disinformation?

Did President Biden announce his intention to appoint him to the President’s Intelligence Advisory Board?

Somebody has to fill those intelligence roles. If everyone was disqualified because they were wrong about Hunter, there wouldn't be many people left. Besides, old Joe has to have people around who support him. We've seen with Trump what happens when people turn on you.

Get ready for a steady dose of
1. Hunter
2. Border crisis
3. Hillary
4. Student loans
5. Why did DOJ wait so long?

Anything to distract from Russian collusion, er i mean insurrection, or rather what i really mean is the espionage investigation.
Fify

You watch/read some really far-right media.
Nice retort. Nothing about the actual words said by the newest Biden admin addition.
If you think the Beacon is far right I don’t know what to tell ya. OAN is far right. Breitbart is far right. Beacon not so much. But Go Team Blue!

Nice retort. Nothing about the actual words said by the newest Biden admin addition.
If you think the Beacon is far right I don’t know what to tell ya. OAN is far right. Breitbart is far right. Beacon not so much. But Go Team Blue!

Thumbnail

Yes he did. His answer was he didn’t know, and to ask the FBI. How simple are you?
So to get this all straight. He doesn't know whats on the laptop, if there is classified info on it, if there is anything illegal info on it, anything at all. Yet, here he is starting threads implying that the laptop definitely isn't being used as propaganda?

That makes zero sense. And it's even dumber you white knight for his nonsense.

The problem for those Radical Right media that keep bringing up HB...50% of Mericans have no idea what the story is that's being perpetuated. And another 45% don't care.

So the cons are preaching to MAYBE 5% of the voting bloc.

So to get this all straight. He doesn't know whats on the laptop, if there is classified info on it, if there is anything illegal info on it, anything at all. Yet, here he is starting threads implying that the laptop definitely isn't being used as propaganda?

Yep, you are simple. He didn’t start the thread as you say. You old?

You might want to recheck who started this thread, and then apologize To @Jan Itor

ADVERTISEMENT